How I Got My Face Back - Las Vegas, NV

For the past few years I would look in the mirror...

For the past few years I would look in the mirror and use my hands to pull my skin taught on my cheeks, neck and jaw area. How I hated to see what was happening, all the loose skin and drooping flesh! But with a little "finger lift" I could make it all go away and restore my appearance to what it had always been. If only there were a way to make that actually happen.

Late one night I watched an infomercial about the Lifestyle Lift procedure. There on the TV was a procedure that did exactly what I had been wishfully doing to my face with my fingers. I knew I wanted it.

All my fears about surgery came rushing in, as well as chastisement against myself for being vain. Growing older is a natural part of life that we must accept - right? I put the notion of cosmetic surgery way on the back shelf of my mind, turned off the TV and went to bed.

A couple of months later I ran right into that Lifestyle Lift infomercial again. I watched it again. I wanted it again. This time I decided to call to ask for more information. I was sure I would not be able to afford it but was very curious to know what it would cost. The person on the phone said there was a Lifestyle Lift clinic here where I live. I went ahead and scheduled an appointment.

My initial consult went so well, and the procedure was so affordable, I decided to schedule to have the procedure in two weeks. The surgery went very well and wasn't scary at all. The fourth day afterward I went back to work. As a small business owner it was important that I not have much down time and this procedure made that possible.

Two and a half months later I am feeling wonderful, looking better than I have in years, and congratulating myself on having had the courage to do this for myself. I consider it one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Henderson Facial Plastic Surgeon

From my initial consultation to my final post-op appointment, Dr. Lanfranchi and his entire staff were nothing but warm, professional and exceptionally competent. I never had a moment's doubt that I wasn't in the best of hands. Such expertise and self imposed standards of excellence are a rarity. I consider myself very fortunate to have had my procedure done by the very best team I can imagine.