I Look 15 Years Younger - Las Vegas, NV

Fantastic results. I had the excess skin removed...

Fantastic results. I had the excess skin removed from the lower eyelid. I had the bags done a year prior from another surgeon. I wish I had met Dr. Khorsandi sooner. Within a few days of the surgery you could hardly tell I had the procedure done. In fact, I received very high compliments from professionals in the field of eye surgery. Thanks to Dr. Khorsandi and his staff I feel FANTASTIC and look better too....lol. I will be back to have a deviated septum repaired very soon. Look no further if you want the best....
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I was totally impressed with all aspects of the experience. I am not one to go into this lightly. I did extensive research and spoke with many offices. Dr. Khorsandi's staff always returned my calls and emails immediately, when I had my consultation I found out why. The Dr. is the best at what he does and his staff is a direct reflection of his professionalism. I applaud you and your staff Dr. Khorsandi, I will be back to see them again.

Thank you for sharing. I had lower eyelid surgery to reduce bags 7 weeks ago. Better, but still excess skin that creates folds and bags under my eyes. So, I now consider to have a pinch to remove excess skin next year. My recovery after upper and lower bleo and brow lift had been though. Your story made me at ease. And optimistic:) Thanks and enjoy your new and improved look:)
Thanks for sharing.  So to clarify, was this a revision of the first surgery?
Jill, the first surgery I had done was to have the bags reduced. I gave time to let myself heal. After I was healed, I decided to go ahead with the excess skin removal of the lower lids. The surgeon that did the first surgery does not do the skin removal at the time of the first surgery. To answer your question, yes I suppose it is a sort of revision or the final step in the process. I read horrible stories of patients that had the complete process done in one surgery with bad results. It was a risk I wasn't willing to take. It cost more but I am very happy.
Thanks for explaining, I completely understand why you would break the two procedures up into two surgeries- totally worth the extra cost if it means good results.  Congrats on being happy with everything, that is the best feeling!  Was the recovery worse for the first surgery or the second?
Jill, the first surgery was a lot more time to heal. The second was so easy that within 1 week you could barely tell I had anything done.
Wonderful!  Well, wonderful that your second surgery's recovery was fast anyways :)