Surprising Results - Las Vegas, NV

I had many problems with crowns and root canals...

I had many problems with crowns and root canals and really tired of the options I was given, including snap ons. After finding Dr Golpa, I had the surgery done a couple months ago. It went smoothly and I walked away with a great smile! What I wasn't expecting was another benefit I didn't know about. I am a type 2 diabetic and had a hard time controlling my numbers. Since my dental surgery, my numbers have dropped 30 percent and they are now normal. I can't say this will work for everyone, but it worked for me and I can't wait now to see my doctor and share this news!!
I've read a lot about this and can see now how my dental problems were affecting my overall health. So, if you have similar problems, do something about your dental health and visit a dentist.
Thank you for leaving a review of your doctor :).  Can you tell us how many implants you got?  Do you think the change in your numbers is from a change in your diet because you can chew food now, or do you think it's just a side-effect of not having decayed and painful teeth anymore?
I got a full reconstruction (both arches). I think the change in my numbers is due to periodontal disease affecting my diabetes. I eat the same as I did before. I really didn't have pain prior to the surgery and haven't changed my diet. I have read that diabetes loves bacteria and bacteria loves diabetes and getting a new start with my new smile has made the difference in my mind. :)
WOW!  You got two full arches for $35k--that's fantastic!  How long did it take to do the implants?    They didn't implant for each tooth, right?  How many implants did they need to do in order to do the two full arches?

How does your smile look now?  Do you feel it looks natural?  Might you be willing to include a picture of just your smile?

Congratulations on your improved health!!!

New permanent smile

I now have had my permanent teeth placed and my teeth look great! It was simple and easy and they look natural!
Glad I did this!
Would love to see a picture of your final smile result!  Congratulations!!! :D
Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist

Dr Golpa and his staff are very thorough and methodical. The procedure went well and no pain, but I did have some side effects from the anesthesia . It amazed me how quickly it all went.