Surprising Results - Las Vegas, NV

I had many problems with crowns and root canals...

I had many problems with crowns and root canals and really tired of the options I was given, including snap ons. After finding Dr Golpa, I had the surgery done a couple months ago. It went smoothly and I walked away with a great smile! What I wasn't expecting was another benefit I didn't know about. I am a type 2 diabetic and had a hard time controlling my numbers. Since my dental surgery, my numbers have dropped 30 percent and they are now normal. I can't say this will work for everyone, but it worked for me and I can't wait now to see my doctor and share this news!!
I've read a lot about this and can see now how my dental problems were affecting my overall health. So, if you have similar problems, do something about your dental health and visit a dentist.

New permanent smile

I now have had my permanent teeth placed and my teeth look great! It was simple and easy and they look natural!
Glad I did this!
Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist

Dr Golpa and his staff are very thorough and methodical. The procedure went well and no pain, but I did have some side effects from the anesthesia . It amazed me how quickly it all went.