All-on-Four with Dr. Golpa -Las Vegas, NV

It has been a year now since my procedure. I could...

It has been a year now since my procedure. I could not be more happy. Dr. Golpa and his staff are excellent. My procedure was painless and an awesome experience. My teeth look fabulous and feel great. It is better than my real teeth ever were. I was afraid to bite with my weak teeth and crowns now I can bite into anything. The bridges are easy to clean with a water pik. I am so so so so so happy. I will be returning to Las Vegas for a yearly check up. I don't trust anyone with my teeth but Dr. Golpa.
Thank you for writing a review of Dr. Golpa :D.  How far do you have to travel to see him?

I would love to know if you got both top and bottom arches done?  And did Dr. Golpa do any extractions for you?  And also, how long was the entire procedure from start to finish--how many times did you have to go back after letting certain parts heal and the like?  And did you require grafting?

Thanks again!
I had all my upper teeth removed a little over a year before I found Dr. Golpa. I was preparing for traditional implants for a fixed bridge. I had socket preservation bone grafting at the time of the extractions. Oct 2012. I had an immediate temporary denture placed. I had to wait a year before I could have the implants placed. After a long year wearing a removal upper denture, the surgeon didn't feel comfortable proceeding with the implants. He reluctantly agreed to proceed. I decided to get a second opinion. I found a local Dr. Who would perform the all on four . For many reasons I chose Dr. Golpa. I originally was going to keep my lower teeth but decided to go ahead and have Dr. Golpa remove all my lower teeth and do upper and lower on the same day. I flew in on a Tuesday, was picked up in a limo and taken to Dr. golpa's office. After my consult with Dr. Golpa I was taken to my hotel. Went back the next morning at 7 am. Had all remaining teeth extracted and implants placed on both arches. Got back to my hotel at 3pm. Took a shower and walked over to the mall with my husband and ate mashed potatoes at KFC. Went back the next day at 1 pm got my teeth installed. No pain ever by the way. I went back 8 weeks later for a check up and relign. The only issue I have had is a loose screw. I have had it tightened twice. I am going to have it replaced next month when I go back for my yearly check up. I could have had it done locally but I only want Dr. Golpa touching my teeth. I wasted a lot of time and money. I am confident if I had known about Dr. golpa and went there first I would have not needed the bone grafts.
Thank you so much for coming and adding this important additional information.  This is where all the details are that people out there want to know when choosing a doctor and a procedure.  Would you be averse to me moving your comment up into the body of your review, so that others might find it more easily?  It's not necessary, obviously, but it helps. :D

Thanks again!