all on 4 - Las Vegas, NV

I am disappointed with the outcome of what the...

I am disappointed with the outcome of what the teeth look like. The FIRST denture was crooked, had huge teeth, and way too white. The SECOND denture has a huge gap between the two front teeth, and the gum is not pink, it is gray. I plan on pursuing further action by dentist. He had better make it good!
Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist

Before the surgery, I tried asking what the teeth would look like. I wanted to tell Dr. what I wanted the teeth to look like. He threw up his hand and said, "They will be perfect - I am a perfectionist!" I did not even get to choose the color. He held to samples next to my mouth and picked "the one that goes with (my) skin tone. Major problems. Had to redo denture a month later. I still did not get a chance to tell Dr. what I wanted, as he already had the new denture set. I said that I would like them a little whiter, and he said that they can't be changed - this is what they are. He advertises that you will leave with the smile you have always wanted. I consider this false advertising! I never got a chance to consult with the Dr. except for the surgical aspect of the procedure. When I left the office (crying) I was not even given any written instructions for aftercare, or any other type of literature. I will definitely be bringing in a picture of what I want third time!