22days to Surgery! So Excited :) - Las Vegas, NV

I have been considering breast augmentation for...

I have been considering breast augmentation for 10years. I want a fuller look , I am tired of padded bras! I am 34b (smallerB) hoping to get a full D . I had seen a two other PS but I decided to go with Dr. Hankins after reading many reviews and seeing his before and after photos I felt he was the one. On October 29 I had my consultation and decided to go 500cc under the muscle silicone implants. I am still undecided as to if I should go thru the nipple or crease. I will decide on my next consultation November 29th

Waiting for my pre op consultation on Thursday, I...

Waiting for my pre op consultation on Thursday, I will bring my boyfriend with me for support . I have stop taking any vitamins or diet pills. I found out that is could be stressing preparing for surgery and trying to buy Christmas gifts and decorations .

Today is the big day I am having a hard time...

Today is the big day I am having a hard time falling to sleep , I am calm but I know that tomorrow will be an emotional roller coaster I am trying to stay positive. My parents came by to see me today and brought me some red silk PjS :) I love them!
I just hope I picked the right size for my body and that I don't end up looking like A strpper.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Realself.com

Hi there, my surgery is also coming up and not sure if I will be big enough. To much stress. :)
Thank you all for the support surgery went well . I woke up with some pain, but the nurse game some good shoots:) I was happy to see that my boobs where a nice size. My first day was really painful , I can't sleep in an angle it hurts my back really bad . So I am sleeping flat. My Bruce said to star massaging my breast but I am not sure if I am doing it right .
Thanks for sharing your story tania. No need to worry....It's actually VERY common that women have one breast larger than the other. (mine were asymmetrical too) Your PS may put implants of different sizes in to compensate & match each other. Your breasts are naturally perky, so the results should be great! Look forward to seeing the post op piks soon:)
hope it goes well! keep us posted!
You have beautifulbreast as is, I wish mine looked that nice and youthful.
GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!!!
Good luck today! :).
Hoping all goes well for you and wishing you a speedy recovery!
Everyone has some asymmetry pre-op. At your pre-op appointment, mention it, but I'm sure your doctor already took note of it. It looks to me like your left breast is smaller and slightly higher up than your right breast, but the difference isn't exactly glaring. Don't worry!
thank you , I am planing to stop by my Drs office to Monday just to make sure , we are on the same pager.
I just had mine done nov 30 I went with incision under the breast so far so good. Super excited for u

How exciting for you! I hope you'll keep us posted as you progress through your journey.

If you haven't already, you might want to check out this list of supplies to consider getting for your recovery.