I Need Help with my Size and I Have a Few Questions

Hi I'm Ashley I live in Henderson NV Im a...

Hi I'm Ashley I live in Henderson NV Im a lifeguard with the City of Henderson and I'll be 21 in a few weeks. I've been married to my husband for 3 years. I know 21 is fairly young but I know I am not getting any bigger currently I am a size 32 C (that was being sized at Victoria Secret) but I dont always fit it C bras usually 38 B. I have always wanted to be big chested to push up bras are my favorite! Both my sisters and my mom are well over a double D. I got stuck with small ones. :/ I am wondering about the size everyone thinks I should go to? I already went to a consultation and my Doc said that 400cc is to big so I think I might settle with a 375 or 350. I want to be a full c or small d. Also I have been having anxiety with this whole issue. Surgery is my biggest fear also I dont want to wake up and have a full on panic attack! So Can someone explain how it feels when you get out of surgery??

Very confused if I should do this or not. I have a...

Very confused if I should do this or not. I have a lot of fears and anxiety. I worry that in the future they will look deformed. I feat after the surgery I will get uni boob or a bad infection and die. I am scared they will look very fake and feel fake.

I have a month to decide and I have probably read...

I have a month to decide and I have probably read every single story on this site! I am one minute telling my husband okay I am putting my 1000 down and making my pre op app NOW then I read some stories of women getting pockets or their breast hurting all the time or feeling to heavy then I am saying well maybe I shouldn't do this! I am so up and down and beating myself up over this. I wonder how many women actually REALLY love their fake boobs and dont regret them? It seems all I see are women saying they want them taken out and they hate them and their chest hurts all the time!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Is there anybody out there who actually LOVES their fake breast 100% with no regrets?? It seems all I see are women who hate them cause they are heavy and hate them cause they are hard. and I see a lot of stories with complications!!
I cant even describe how helpful this has been thank you all so much!!!!
Go to another surgeon or 2, there is nothing wrong with seeing multiple surgeons. In fact, it's better I personally think. No, surgery doesn't tickle, lol, expect to be sore...and as you can see, every one of us who's crossed over to the boobie side, has a different story. Most of us have had it easy...others...me included..yeah, not so much. lol. I can honestly say though, I so don't regret it. I love my girls!! As far as sex, my dr/nurse said no jumping around etc. So...I'm not going to say we had sex that day, but within a couple days ...
I have a weird question lol can I not have sex till they are fully healed?? and when can my husband start grabbing them during sex and such? Also do they bounce? Oh and is silicone better or saline? Over or Unders? I really appreciate all the help :) I have been considering this for ever a year!!! this has been an confusing ride!
I had sex about a week after my surgery. They say to take it really easy but I... um... didn't. It was fine. Wear a bra or constraining lingerie so there is not too much bouncing around and other movement. And your husband should be able to grab them whenever the soreness goes away. My doctor pretty much said "Don't do something if it hurts." But obviously ask your doctor and listen to his advice above anyone else's. I have silicone, under the muscle, which my doctor and I find to be the most natural looking and feeling, but other surgeons do things differently. Also, unless you feel really sure about your doctor, I would honestly check out Dr. Michael C. Edwards. He did mine and is in Vegas as well, and I'm telling you, he is AMAZING. So compassionate, and he was so gentle in surgery I hardly bruised. I also email him with a question about once a day and he always replies right away, even in the evening. It's good to have consultations with more than one doctor, so you can find the perfect one for you.
Thanks sooo much for the info! I wonder if Dr Edwards is cheaper too I saw his work and he is good :) I am going with silicone under the muscle too
My bill came out to $6017, but I got my blood tests done at home (I'm not from Vegas), so that is usually an extra $100-$150. Keep in mind there are the extra costs for prescriptions (mine were around $100), plus buying new bras/swimsuits! Definitely go meet Dr. Edwards, I honestly can't recommend him enough. I had such a great experience with him and am actually looking forward to seeing him tomorrow at my third post-op visit.
Hi ash, If you want to fit into a C cup and look natural I suggest getting between 300-400 cc's. (I went with 304 and currently fill out a full C/small D cup.) Try not to worry too much, there are risks with anything in life. But a positive attitude counts for a lot.....GOOD LUCK!
Thank you so much for the info!! also I saw your pics and WOW your breast are amazing!! :-)
Thank you so much for this! I liked the "You took more of a risk getting into the car this morning" That is very true! and yes I did try on the sizers and such at the Dr office and I liked 400 but it may be a tad big big like my doc said. And I so agree about having a nice rack and nice body before kids!! There is always a lift. My friend had two kids AFTER her kids and they look even more natural and beautiful now!!
Great pics by the way
Thanks so much for this story!! I appreciate it! I may stick with a 350 or a little lower! If I am paying over 5 grand for them I want them to be big! So I am trying to do it to big which is extreme.
Thank you so much for the comfort and sharing your experience!! I heard that constipation has a role ;) but I will be sure to take a laxative!!
Thank you so much!! Is the dry mouth causes by the breathing tube?
Hi Ashley, I looked a lot like you preop and was a 34 b. I got 350 hp under the muscle and am now a full d. I think 350ccs would do the trick on you too. I too was very anxious about the surety but I let my PS know and he made it as comfortable as possible. Do your research and ask around for the best plastic surgeon. I met three different plastic surgeons before I found mine, I knew immediately when I met him that I was much more comfortable with him. I am so happy now, completely worth it!!
I had that fear as well and made the doctor about it. He gave me a patch behind my ear, anti-nausea medication in my anasthesia, and perceived anti-nausea pills too. I never had to use them though and felt great.
I will be sure to mention the patch!! Thank you :) 350 wasnt to big?
I don't think so at all. I am a full d and they don't look fake at all because I had breast tissue to start with. Honestly I probably could've gone bigger an been ok. I wanted to have the surgery done for over 6 years and waited because of fear and I decided I'm not getting any younger and I did it and am sooooooo happy with it.
Aww thanks good luck to you :)
aw thanks for sharing your experience!! Good luck you!
I am 10 days post-op. I got my BA done in Vegas with Dr. Edwards (who I absolutely adore). I got 350 cc so you can check out my before and after pics, although I am still really early post-op so my breasts haven't "dropped and fluffed" yet. I was definitely a lot flatter than you, so 350 cc would give you a bigger chest than it gave me. You would be more than a full C, that is for sure. Did you try the sizers on under a bra at the doctors office? My doctor actually gave me the silicone implant to put in a sports bra. As for the anxiety: Cosmetic surgery, while common, is still a HUGE deal. You are changing your body and there are a lot of physical and emotional reactions to that. Just be sure you want to do it. I was worried about not waking up from anesthesia or something like that, and my doctor said "You took more of a risk getting into the car this morning." Which is true! Anything can happen, but it is certainly not very likely. I had zero complications and have been having a really great recovery. I am 1000% happy with the decision I made. Just really take the time to figure out what size you want, and have realistic expectations. Some people might say wait until after you have kids, but I am almost 23 and my answer is: "I want to enjoy having a great rack while I'm young, and for as long as I can!" You can always get a lift or another surgery after having kids if you need it.
I am four weeks and one day post op! I was really nervous about it too... my mother got hers done over ten years ago and before i got them done she kept laughing at how serious i was taking things and all the anxiety and worry I was having about post op and if anything bad was going to happen. I was so nervous that I forgot to say bye to my boyfriend and mom before going in! i just walked away right when they called my name to go back lol try not to do that because after i realized what i did and was waiting to go into the operating room i was in tears because if something was to happen i didnt get to say my last goodbye but luckly the medicine knocked me out quickly and I can tell you now that the worse pain i had was my tounge! I somehow managed to bite my tounge really hard while I was asleep and when I woke up in the recovery room thats the only pain i felt. I remember waking up and everything was still so blurry and my mind wasnt really there yet but it was def there enough to look down at my new babies! recovery is a breeze and the day after surgery i even had to ride home in a car 5 hours away. yes you will need help for a few days getting up, reaching things, opening medicine, etc but the pain was mild, for me anyway. Oh and the second worse part after the tounge biting incident was not being able to go to the bathroom... i work out alot and that made me feel really bloated, i hated it but it only last about four days... you could always try laxatives if this happens to you. i wasnt naseous after surgery either... in fact I was craving for chicken and was really hungry lol... I still cant do high intensity workouts which really gets me down.. the most i can do is a little dance and spin.. basically nothing that has way too much arm movement and bouncing around. at this point i just cant wait to go bra shopping and be able to wear bras again!!!... oh and i dont know what ur surgeon recommended but mine told me i had the option to wear my surgical/sports bra.. i do wear it for the most part but i cant with alot of my clothes so if you have that problem and option not to wear one than you could buy breast petals just to cover up ur nipples when you wanna wear the clothes that dont fit to the sports bra.. or wear nothing at all! lol. I always thought about getting this done and finally decided like a month before i got it done and i had alot of second thoughts if it was worth it or if i even wanted to spend the money on something like this specially since my bf disagreed and i rushed right into it but i went through with it and im happy overall... everyone is different though... you need to have realistic results.. at first i was really upset because i wanted bigger but now im happy with it and glad he only went as big as he did.. i think maybe everyone has gone through that. untill youve gotten it done your always gonna worry what will happen because noone can tell you that and if you dont get them done then youll always wonder and want it. my biggest regret is, i shouldve waited untill i had kids or one kid atleast!.. that may be the only reason i would go back and not do it. good luck girl! 330cc unders... 36A 36C????.... p.s. your already a C cup maybe a full B?? they say not to consider cc's when your determining size i guess... but i think that may be too many cc's if your trying to achieve a full C, little D since youre not that flat in the first place... i only got 330 and it brought me two sizes up.. so i think even a 350 could bring you to a DDD and that would give you the fake look you dont seem to be going for. maybe consider 300cc?? im not a dr tho.. i hear theres this rice test you could try at home tho.. its not completely accurate but can give you a idea.. google it
Hi Ashley, I have suffered from anxiety for the past 2.5 years and I too thought I would be a wreck surgery day/in the the recovery room. I had my surgery this past Tuesday and my blood pressure was 148/94 going in! Needless to say, I was pretty wound up. Once I got in the operating room, they gave me "something to relax" and the next thing I knew I was waking up in recovery. I don't know if I was lucky but recovery was amazingly easy. I woke up while they were still wheeling me in and I was happy/giggly, a little groggy, but overal felt great! Pain was about a 3, no nausea, and I was surprisingly super calm. I had a dry throat from the breathing tube, so they gave me ice chips to suck on, and within 30 minutes I was getting dressed and settling into a wheel chair to head to the car. The next few days were really not as bad as I thought they were going to be. Pain was very manageable - the worst part was not being able to "empty the pipes" for 4 days! ick! I had a lot of fears going in - the same as yours, deformity, infection, not waking up from suregery, etc. but honestly, I am sure you have found an experienced surgeon who can do a BA in his sleep, so trust him and don't let fear scare you out of it! I've only had mine for 4 days and though they haven't dropped yet, I LOVE them! My doctor handed me the mirror one day after surger and my face just lit up!!!! Good luck girl and if you have any questions, just hit me up!