Dr. Khorsandi Was Amazing! - Las Vegas, NV

Dr. Khorsandi was amazing and I am so happy that I...

Dr. Khorsandi was amazing and I am so happy that I went to him for my breast augmentation. From the consultation to the procedure, he was very professional and answered all of my questions, I mean ALL of my questions. I have been wanting to get this surgery for the longest time and I am so happy that I finally did it. I even went to see him for a 2nd consultation since I couldn't decide what size I wanted to get specially since I have lost some weight since my 1st consult and he helped me choose the perfect size for my body frame and reassured me that I chose the best doctor. What made him really stand out was his 3D machine that he uses for his consultations. Instead of shoving implants in my bra and judging how I was going to look from that, he showed me what exactly I was going to look like with the implants that I chose with his 3D machine. And that right there sold me! Trust me, go to a consultation with him and see for yourself :)

I am 11 days post op and the girls are dropping quite nicely. He helped me choose the right implant size and profile for my body. I could not be happier with my results. I can't wait until they fully heal and get softer. I just started massaging them since my 1 week post op. So far it's been perfect :)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khorsandi was great. 5 Star Service all around and I have been referring him to all of my friends, coworkers, and family. Answered all of my questions thoroughly and assured me that I was in the hands of a professional. Him and his assistant Catherine were both great at responding back right away with all of my question and concerns.