Dr. Khorsandi Was Amazing! - Las Vegas, NV

Dr. Khorsandi was amazing and I am so happy that I...

Dr. Khorsandi was amazing and I am so happy that I went to him for my breast augmentation. From the consultation to the procedure, he was very professional and answered all of my questions, I mean ALL of my questions. I have been wanting to get this surgery for the longest time and I am so happy that I finally did it. I even went to see him for a 2nd consultation since I couldn't decide what size I wanted to get specially since I have lost some weight since my 1st consult and he helped me choose the perfect size for my body frame and reassured me that I chose the best doctor. What made him really stand out was his 3D machine that he uses for his consultations. Instead of shoving implants in my bra and judging how I was going to look from that, he showed me what exactly I was going to look like with the implants that I chose with his 3D machine. And that right there sold me! Trust me, go to a consultation with him and see for yourself :)

I am 11 days post op and the girls are dropping quite nicely. He helped me choose the right implant size and profile for my body. I could not be happier with my results. I can't wait until they fully heal and get softer. I just started massaging them since my 1 week post op. So far it's been perfect :)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khorsandi was great. 5 Star Service all around and I have been referring him to all of my friends, coworkers, and family. Answered all of my questions thoroughly and assured me that I was in the hands of a professional. Him and his assistant Catherine were both great at responding back right away with all of my question and concerns.

congrats!

Congratulations on your new look...including your weight loss! Glad you found a PS whom you felt comfortable with. It's important to be able to ask questions until your blue in the face! What type and size implants did you get? Feel free to post your 3D photos in your review. Sounds like you have told many of your family and friends about your procedure. Did you receive all positive feedback? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!