Breast Lift with Implant - Las Vegas, NV

5/9/13 I had my breast lift and implants done two...

5/9/13
I had my breast lift and implants done two days ago (5/7/13) with Dr. Jeffrey Roth in Las Vegas. I was a nervous wreck going into surgery to the point of backing out. I had the normal thoughts.."what if I die under anesthesia....what if I wake up during the surgery....is the recovery going to be unbearable?" After I saw Dr. Roth at the surgery center for the markings I was a little calmer but I was back to freaking out when the anesthesiologist came in BUT he took care of that pretty fast and I just remember waking up in recovery. I was in a lot of pain! I wasn't expecting to feel THAT bad. I had a sports bra on and I can kind of see that's boobs are high!! I am so happy I know they will go down but I can already tell they look a lot better!! My husband brought me home and I spent the night throwing up and in a lot of pain. I tried to sleep but I was wired from the pain meds. When Dr. Roths office called we told them and they had my husband pick up a new prescription. Today is a bit better but still a lot of pain. I can't stand for long because of the pain and it is hard to breath. I feel like I have a truck on my chest. Very sore with shooting pains. I have my post op Dr appt tomorrow and i am super nervous. Hopefully pain will have him down and I cn be more comfortable!

Feeling much better today. I am able to drive and...

Feeling much better today. I am able to drive and so a bit more. It has a painful flusterating experience for me. It's not my Dr. It's me. I don't like being incapable and I don't like pain either;) I am still having difficulty breathing. I don't know how many ccs I have because u have not seen my Dr. When I go in I see who I believe to be his PA? That's kind of annoying but she is great. I have shopping pains in my left breast. ESP when I breath. That's all of now. Ill update more later with pics!

15 days post op..still in pain and odd cleavage?

I am still in quite a bit of pain and have yet to look at my new boobs. I noticed initially I have this weird cleavage and I really dislike it but had hoped it wld go away. I do trust my dr but not sure when ill see him again. I usually see his assistant (I think that's what she is). As my implants are settling I have noticed it is not changing. Its really low. Ill post a picture. My incisions hurt quite bad still especially the vertical anchor incision. I hope to feel better by 3 weeks post op. I look at other lift/implant pics and I don't see this butt cleavage. Did anyone else have this? Does it go away?

15 days post op..still in pain and odd cleavage?

I finally looked at them today.

I am still stressed about the flaps at the bottom that look like weird cleavage. I went into the office today for the sore spot under my right breast..the assistant ( didnt see PS) said she thought it was the sutures so she pulled them and cut them. OUCH! It hurt so bad:( I left and its still painful to igjt but a bit better. I actually think if that wasn't bothering me I wild feel pretty goods thee than the stress of how they will look all said and done. My right one is round...me left one is square and I hate the spot they join at the bottom:( hopefully it will change?

Pictures

I like them better when I am laying back

Standing up and laying reclined. Looks much better reclined

Feeling a bit better today

In still uncomfortable but the pain is so much less. I still don't live the way they look. The way they make an upside down cleavage look. Yesterday I was outside a lot and I was sweating so bad and every time I would try to pull that part apart to dab it it burned so bad. I do remember my breast didn't touch like this before. I cannot find my post op pics! I think If I loved the way they looked I wld be more positive which in turn wld make my pain less. Ill post pictures later today. I am however happy that they are so much lighter and my nipples are so much smaller and better looking..my left nipple is starting to feel better. I still have holes where my vertical and horizontal incisions meet. I go back to work tomorrow which makes me nervous. I am a hairstylists so I use my arms and chest muscles a lot.

Before

Before

Feeling looking a bit better

I am starting to feel and look a bit better. Although I have holes the size of dimes where my incisions meet the look and shape are improving. Hope these holes heal soon so I can go back to a normal life!

4 weeks post op

The shape of my breast is looking better and the weird close upside down cleavage is moving apart slightly. I am feeling better but have these two holes under my breast that won't heal and they are draining large amounts of green and white discharge. Making me crazy!! I want th throw up every time I change the nursing pads out!

Separating a bit 4 weeks post op

Holes

These holes won't heal. Keep getting bigger;(((
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I have had a great experience so far with Dr. Roth. I was referred to him by MANY and trust him completely. I had a breast lift with augmentation 3 weeks ago. After my surgery I was unhappy with my healing and the way my breast looked. After many answers from Dr. Roth, and friends I realized how much better they look now than before and its just going to get better!