Breast Lift with Implant - Las Vegas, NV

5/9/13 I had my breast lift and implants done two...

5/9/13
I had my breast lift and implants done two days ago (5/7/13) with Dr. Jeffrey Roth in Las Vegas. I was a nervous wreck going into surgery to the point of backing out. I had the normal thoughts.."what if I die under anesthesia....what if I wake up during the surgery....is the recovery going to be unbearable?" After I saw Dr. Roth at the surgery center for the markings I was a little calmer but I was back to freaking out when the anesthesiologist came in BUT he took care of that pretty fast and I just remember waking up in recovery. I was in a lot of pain! I wasn't expecting to feel THAT bad. I had a sports bra on and I can kind of see that's boobs are high!! I am so happy I know they will go down but I can already tell they look a lot better!! My husband brought me home and I spent the night throwing up and in a lot of pain. I tried to sleep but I was wired from the pain meds. When Dr. Roths office called we told them and they had my husband pick up a new prescription. Today is a bit better but still a lot of pain. I can't stand for long because of the pain and it is hard to breath. I feel like I have a truck on my chest. Very sore with shooting pains. I have my post op Dr appt tomorrow and i am super nervous. Hopefully pain will have him down and I cn be more comfortable!

Feeling much better today. I am able to drive and...

Feeling much better today. I am able to drive and so a bit more. It has a painful flusterating experience for me. It's not my Dr. It's me. I don't like being incapable and I don't like pain either;) I am still having difficulty breathing. I don't know how many ccs I have because u have not seen my Dr. When I go in I see who I believe to be his PA? That's kind of annoying but she is great. I have shopping pains in my left breast. ESP when I breath. That's all of now. Ill update more later with pics!

15 days post op..still in pain and odd cleavage?

I am still in quite a bit of pain and have yet to look at my new boobs. I noticed initially I have this weird cleavage and I really dislike it but had hoped it wld go away. I do trust my dr but not sure when ill see him again. I usually see his assistant (I think that's what she is). As my implants are settling I have noticed it is not changing. Its really low. Ill post a picture. My incisions hurt quite bad still especially the vertical anchor incision. I hope to feel better by 3 weeks post op. I look at other lift/implant pics and I don't see this butt cleavage. Did anyone else have this? Does it go away?

15 days post op..still in pain and odd cleavage?

I finally looked at them today.

I am still stressed about the flaps at the bottom that look like weird cleavage. I went into the office today for the sore spot under my right breast..the assistant ( didnt see PS) said she thought it was the sutures so she pulled them and cut them. OUCH! It hurt so bad:( I left and its still painful to igjt but a bit better. I actually think if that wasn't bothering me I wild feel pretty goods thee than the stress of how they will look all said and done. My right one is round...me left one is square and I hate the spot they join at the bottom:( hopefully it will change?

Pictures

I like them better when I am laying back

Standing up and laying reclined. Looks much better reclined

Feeling a bit better today

In still uncomfortable but the pain is so much less. I still don't live the way they look. The way they make an upside down cleavage look. Yesterday I was outside a lot and I was sweating so bad and every time I would try to pull that part apart to dab it it burned so bad. I do remember my breast didn't touch like this before. I cannot find my post op pics! I think If I loved the way they looked I wld be more positive which in turn wld make my pain less. Ill post pictures later today. I am however happy that they are so much lighter and my nipples are so much smaller and better looking..my left nipple is starting to feel better. I still have holes where my vertical and horizontal incisions meet. I go back to work tomorrow which makes me nervous. I am a hairstylists so I use my arms and chest muscles a lot.

Before

Before

Feeling looking a bit better

I am starting to feel and look a bit better. Although I have holes the size of dimes where my incisions meet the look and shape are improving. Hope these holes heal soon so I can go back to a normal life!

4 weeks post op

The shape of my breast is looking better and the weird close upside down cleavage is moving apart slightly. I am feeling better but have these two holes under my breast that won't heal and they are draining large amounts of green and white discharge. Making me crazy!! I want th throw up every time I change the nursing pads out!

Separating a bit 4 weeks post op

Holes

These holes won't heal. Keep getting bigger;(((
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I have had a great experience so far with Dr. Roth. I was referred to him by MANY and trust him completely. I had a breast lift with augmentation 3 weeks ago. After my surgery I was unhappy with my healing and the way my breast looked. After many answers from Dr. Roth, and friends I realized how much better they look now than before and its just going to get better!

Hi. I noticed you didn't update if there was an infection. I'm scheduled to see DR. Roth and interests me because I noticed you didn't get to see him after your procedure. Your experience helps ;)
you need to consult an independent and trusted doctor today. it appears to be infected. take care of yourself.
yes they are starting to separate!!! awesome!! but you look to be infected..have you shown the holes to your PS or his assistant? you may need antibiotics!!!! i would call today if they have not seen them!
they look really good!!! glad you finally peeked ;) the nipples are nice and even!!! did you find out how many cc's? and are they silicone or saline? above or below the muscle?
No I don't know how many ccs. I had large Ds before and asked him to keep me the same size just not saggy. I got the gym bear under the muscle. Don't you think it looks weird where the crease joins?
well it looks really swollen so hard to tell. do you have before pics? if you were much smaller before i think the crease would be minimal. but you had a big chest to begin with so the implants didnt stretch out your breasts like it would on someone with an A or B cup. just my thinking. may be too early to say. when you laid down they did separate nice!!!
I was large before but i see so many pics of others with the same procedure and i have yet to run past any that look like mine. wondering if i wear a swimsuit will it be noticeable? Also a bra because you know how they separate right there? Augh...i dont know.....starting to get depressed over it and the pain. Today I am regretting them. My implants don't hurt my left nipple and right incisions in the crease hurts so bad. So bad. My pain pills make me feel sick. I am 16 days post op. I just want to feel better.
i really am surprised that your PS hasn't checked you personally. i feel so bad that you are hurting. what did his assistant have to say? anything about your level of pain or the cleavage? was she happy with your progress?
I have seen him once. I was there getti my eyelashes done and he was there and I caught him and asked him to look. He said they look good. She said " they are not supposed to be far apart"... I am going to request to see him at my wed appt. if I make it that long. I think I may have an infection?! It is all red and open and inside its white and it's draining.
well honestly i think you look really good! as far as the crease...maybe you should post the pics on here as a question to the doctors. they all answer very quickyly and are really helpful!!! if you think you are infected follow-up quick!!! don't wait because that could get really bad!!!!!
hi, jordyn! you do look swollen. do the incisions look red/irritated? what did the PA say about the cleavage? when do you see the PS?
I have not looked at my incisions..everyone says they are thin and look good...today my right side is raw feeling but I will have my husband check when he comes home tonight. I have not asked my PS about it because I just really looked at it today. I've been really scared. I have an appt next wed but not sure if I will see him or the girl I usually see who I think may be some sort of assistant?

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. Sorry to hear you were sick the first day. What did your PS say about the first round of medication? Glad he changed the prescription for you. How many cc's did you end up getting? I hope you are feeling a little better this week. Looking forward to your updates!

your pain should subide soon! in about a week you should be feeling alot better! try to get some rest: believe it will all be worth it in the end: hugs!