Clear & Brilliant - Las Vegas, NV

I had ultra clear done a week ago on my face and...

I had ultra clear done a week ago on my face and neck...... I love how smooth my face looks...it made my pores smaller.....it only took about an hour to do get it done, after it looked a little red and after about 1/2 an hour it looks normal...I did it on my lunch time...Dr Hankins and all of his staff are the best!!!!!
That's a good price including neck. I'm glad you are pleased. Which wand was used- Permea or resurfacing? I've had a couple of Permea treatments. No downtime, however, I get a sandpapered effect ( which is gone in about 10 days) but means I need to use a good post-treatment regime. I chose Permea bec I want to focus on age spots that IPL didn't resolve as too deep (true age v more superficial sun). In my area for $175 I get the chest included and the Skinceuticals serum mask etc. I bought the skinceuticals post treatment on discount online. For another $100 I can get arms & hands thrown in. I will never have another IPL, but Clear& Brilliant is a keeper. I think maybe quarterly (4x yr). As routine as cut & color!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

DR Hankins is the best plastic surgeon in NV!