2nd Time Using Juvederm Today - Las Vegas, NV

This morning I had an appointment to have Juvederm...

This morning I had an appointment to have Juvederm Ultra Plus XC injected into my lips. I have done this once before, but only on my top lip and had little change in volume even with an entire syringe in the top. Also, the previous doctor numbed the lips with an oral gel all over the lips, which did not numb the deeper tissue where the needle would be going, making it painful. I decided to try a different doctor this time around. He used a dental block instead, in which he injected two sites, below each eye and each side of the chin, via the mouth. The needle hurt a bit, nothing too intense, but I was soon slobbering and unable to feel the bottom half of my face. This made the procedure relatively painless, just slight pressure at the injection sites. He ended up using 1.5 syringes, and balanced out the top lip by filling in the bottom slightly. I am only about an hour and a half post-op, so still swollen and numb, but I can see a major difference from the first procedure. I think once the swelling goes down, I will be happy with the size. I have posted some before and immediately after pictures, and will try to update in a few days when my lips have settled.

Aaron Tate, Dermabella Med Spa on Smoke Ranch

This looks great!

Hiya, I need a n advice I have had my done last night, the doctor said it will get slightly bigger within next 20 days-as watcher will absorb ??; Is that right? Would appreciate any answers/advice Thanx Ps looooove it :)

wow you bruised so bad) so brave! I'm just happy to see optimistic easy going person who understands that this is normal part of a *transformation* :D Some girls wouldn't even wait until the bruising goes down put the filler in not worth it list and it bothers me) don't give a filler a bed rep if you didn't know there will be bruising) Looking good girl!
Can you tell us what Dr you went to please? Thank you!
Oh, I see you already mentioned the place, sawy :)
Wow, I think your lips are gorgeous. They look seductively sexy and that is what I am hoping to get when I get juviderm on my lips. Only had it on my eyes so far. It looks like a victoria secret model IMO. I do a lot of swimsuit and promo modeling and some of my friends have their lips nice and full like yours and it looks natural. I guess it depends on the facial structure and your features.
whao impresive, scarie, but final result super. thanks for the info.

Your lips look great, is that 1.5 ml each lip?

it was 1.5 between the two...probably 1 in the top and .5 in the bottom. I added more recent pics now that the swelling and bruising is gone.
You lips look amazing! The picture that you labeled "1hr later, still swollen but looking better?" for that juvederm procedure where did you go get it done? Who was the doctor?
I went to Dermabella Med Spa on Smoke Ranch...the name of the injector is Aaron Tate. I am happy with the results, the bruising went away in 7-10 days and they look "normal" now.
Your lips look great even with the brusing! So may i ask... On your prior pic you posted..do you have any product left in there from the first injection? I just had my lips done 6 days ago. He also did some around my chin area. I think my swelling is pretty much gone but now i noticed one side looks a little bigger than the other side. Both top and bottom. I may give a call to there office tomorrow to see what can be done. :) Good luck with you new lips!!! :)
Thanks! The last time I had my top lip done was in February, and it didn't make a huge difference so I would say there was little to none in my lips when I had them done on monday. One side is a bit more swollen than the other on the top, I will have to wait a few more days to see what happens when the swelling is all gone...hopefully they will be even!

Wow, you posted some great pictures!! Those bruises looked pretty intense. How are things doing today?

Still bruised, still swollen...not a great day to be back at work! But I think I was more self-conscious of my lips than other people were aware of. I will post some day 2 pics, hopefully on the upswing now...

Yeah, you are probably right about you being more aware of it than other people. One of the girls at my office had her lips done a few months ago, and apparently had pretty severe bruising as well, she and I talk everyday and I didn't even notice until she told me! Of course then I could see it, but it didn't stand out on its own.

It looks like your bruises are fading pretty quickly, so that is good. Hopefully even more faded today!!