Lifestyle Lift and Full Face Laser - Las Vegas, NV

I would consider doing it again but not all at...

I would consider doing it again but not all at once, I was shocked at the pain but it only lasted 2 1/2 days, then the pain was gone and I was just sore. I have wanted this for 3 years and was getting so depressed with my aging. It has been since Nov 23rd, and I am getting wonderful compliments, and for the 1st time in years my skin is pretty smooth and I feel good about my appearance once again. I am very happy with my surgeon my surgeon was amazing and detailed. My pictures are available for view at the local LSL Surgery Center.

Henderson Facial Plastic Surgeon

Let the patient know ahead of time the pain, so they are not so shocked and unhappy right after surgery. Make sure they KNOW the important after care information provided, and have them read it atleast 3 times just prior to surgery, so many are too excited and overlook the information, I spoke to several aftercare patients on my 1st visit that were having problems, to find out they did not really read and follow the instructions.

Please tell me about your full laser, which I plan in twelve days. Did you have a lot of bruising from this? Tenderness? Discoloration? Did you keep your face lathered with emollient? How long before you looked/felt "recovered"? Thank you for your reply!
Does it bother anyone that they advertise a (comparatively speaking) low price for the 'Lifestyle Lift', but then almost every single person is sold lots of 'Extras', like eye procedures, lipo, laser, etc. DOUBLING THE ORIGINAL PRICE.

This is basically a bait and switch, you go in for an advertised 'lower priced' item that is advertised, but end up spending so much more in the end to get 'results'.
Hi, glad that your lift went well for you, you look nice. I am glad that you took the time to point out to potentially new patients that there is a lot of pain with this lift and about following up. I wanted to ask you if you had the opportunity to meet with the doctor before your surgery or did you meet him the day of surgery? Best, Chrystal