32 Was Talked into a Brow Lift and Lower Lid Surgery - Las Vegas, NV

I went in wanting my fat pads under my eyes taken...

I went in wanting my fat pads under my eyes taken down. I only had a bag under 1 eye and the other was perfect. I only wanted 1 eye done and Dr. Herte told me she had to do both. Dr. Herte talked herself up a lot on how good she was at this and particular. My eyes were swollen for a month after the surgery and she kept telling me it was how I am sleeping. I was sleeping the exact way she told me to nothing else. But that wasn't the problem. after the swelling went down. My perfect eye was sunken in and hollowed out and the eye with the bag is the same. Still has a bag under it. she told me that it was a muscle not fat. I had a second opinion by Dr. hankies. He said it was not a muscle and that she didn't remove all the fat pad. That I would have to wait at least 1 year before having a second surgery on it to avoid scar tissue.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Herte is a horrible doctor. She kept coming up with excuses to why I looked the way I did after the surgery. Never owned up to the fact that she did a horrible job. I strongly advise not to go to her. If you are in the las vegas area and want eyelid surgery I recommend Dr. Hankins and Dr. Sohn.