Tubular Breast Correction - Las Vegas, NV

I had tubular breast correction 2 weeks ago and so...

I had tubular breast correction 2 weeks ago and so far this is the best desicion I had ever make! My breast were 36A and shape of cones. Now they are round like regular breasts.

To find a doctor to correct tubular breast is really hard. I went to couple doctors before I choose mine. Get opinions from other doctors because this is not a easy surgery. I can't wait to see them after couple months!

I want to give some updates about my surgery. It's...

I want to give some updates about my surgery. It's been 2 months now and They look like natural breast and feels like natural breast.
When I got my surgery I was scared of loosing sensitivity of my nipple and he promised me I won't loose it. He hold his promise, but after surgery my nipple were more sensitive than before. I couldn't even put my bra on but now It's going back to normal.
My scars are fading, you couldn't even tell they are there till you look at them really close.
I'm putting more pictures after 2 months. I love them!

It's been over a year now. I'm still loving my...

It's been over a year now. I'm still loving my look, it's just little hard b/c I didn't massage them everyday the way doctor said. But it feels like I've been working out and have some mussle underneat! :) Here is some new pictures after a year. the white line under my breast are bandaid lines. I've been tanning in tanning salon and I didn't want get scare.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

He has experiance on breast augmentation and tubular breast correction. He explain me what everything going to happen, what he is going to do. Also his crew always so helpful every question that I had. After surgery I was getting phone call every other day from anesthesiologist for follow up. Great team, great people and I had great result!