Tubular Breast Correction - Las Vegas, NV

I had tubular breast correction 2 weeks ago and so...

I had tubular breast correction 2 weeks ago and so far this is the best desicion I had ever make! My breast were 36A and shape of cones. Now they are round like regular breasts.

To find a doctor to correct tubular breast is really hard. I went to couple doctors before I choose mine. Get opinions from other doctors because this is not a easy surgery. I can't wait to see them after couple months!

Get results :) bet your very happy :)
Sorry i ment to write GREAT results :) not get

What spectacular results! You must be thrilled. Thanks for sharing your story and photos with us. You will definitely help hundreds of other ladies who come to RealSelf looking for information on tubular breast correction!

I want to give some updates about my surgery. It's...

I want to give some updates about my surgery. It's been 2 months now and They look like natural breast and feels like natural breast.
When I got my surgery I was scared of loosing sensitivity of my nipple and he promised me I won't loose it. He hold his promise, but after surgery my nipple were more sensitive than before. I couldn't even put my bra on but now It's going back to normal.
My scars are fading, you couldn't even tell they are there till you look at them really close.
I'm putting more pictures after 2 months. I love them!
Yes, I got 375cc. You can ask me questions anytime!
Oh, sorry! One last question! Do you remember how many cc's you got?
Thank you so much! I got round implants and while he is putting my implants in, he cuts inside my nipple area shape of "x" to expend my excess tissues on the nipple. He didn't remove any tissues. I wish I can explain it better... If you draw a "x" middle point of "x" is on your nipple, that's how he expended my tissue. So when he puts implants in, my nipples wouldn't stays like little bubbles on my breast.
I hope this information helps you. It's been a year now and I love them! Nobody can't tell my breast are implants.

It's been over a year now. I'm still loving my...

It's been over a year now. I'm still loving my look, it's just little hard b/c I didn't massage them everyday the way doctor said. But it feels like I've been working out and have some mussle underneat! :) Here is some new pictures after a year. the white line under my breast are bandaid lines. I've been tanning in tanning salon and I didn't want get scare.
u look great!
Thanks so much for the photo updates. They changed a lot since your first photos, but they still look GREAT!
Thank you Kooberry and you are welcome to ask any questions. I get round profile silicone and they are done dual plane. I try to go with natural looking as much as possible and didn't care so much about price. I believe if you change anything on your body, you should get best of it b/c you are the one that going to live with it forever!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

He has experiance on breast augmentation and tubular breast correction. He explain me what everything going to happen, what he is going to do. Also his crew always so helpful every question that I had. After surgery I was getting phone call every other day from anesthesiologist for follow up. Great team, great people and I had great result!