Botox injection under eyes - Lanham, MD

This procedure was performed 1 year ago. my...

This procedure was performed 1 year ago. my undereye area turned black & blue. this was devastating against my tan skin. after several return visits to dr banks-and being told each time that it would get better-i was told it was an adverse reaction to the botox. now, a year later, my right eye is permanently scarred from her work. i would not recommend her and further, don't be swayed by her discounts. i have learned the hard way, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
Washington Plastic Surgeon

i came to ms banks for a juvederm procedure on my face. i had this done a year ago and it appeared o.k. ms banks suggested doing the eyes. i remarked to her that last year she said she could not do them. she remarked, that she could now. i trusted her supposedly professional opinion and agreed to pay for the additional procedure. Today-1 YEAR LATER- my right under eye skin is slightly puffy and visible blue. this is disheartening because i trusted her.

I'm sorry you have had such a bad experience.  So you had Juvederm injected under your eyes but your doctor said it was the Botox that caused the bad reaction?  Or did you have Botox injected under your eyes?  I'm a little confused.