Tummy Tuck and Lipo to the Flanks - Langhorne, PA

I'm 35 have two kids ages 6 and 3. Two c-sections...

I'm 35 have two kids ages 6 and 3. Two c-sections leaving a disastrous belly I decided to do it. Weight at surgery date was 132lbs. I'm two days postop and I'm very very sore. Here's a picture of before. I am pretty much just sitting in my recliner. I am sore and tight. Pain meds help. I will not be able to see my belly till next sat. God I hope it looks good.
Ok people. I am so happy. I cried all the way home from the doctor.
How do u compare the TT pain vs the csection? Thanks. Haven't seen u online so hope u r ok.
Ty pain really bites. It is way different. The only good thing is that your not bleeding like a c sect. Really though the pain is much better. I just want the tubed out and to be able to poop. Sorry tmi but that has been my biggest issue. I can't wait to see how it looks!!!!

10 days post op and Super happy

I am ecstatic. I look better 10 days postop then I did before I had kids. I am so happy.

side view

Before and after
You look great girl, Congrats
Take care, oh Man U look great
Isn't yours in march. Your next!!!

16 days post op

Feeling better, less sore but wow do I get swollen. Went back to work yesterday and I really didn't realize how weak I was until I got to work. Sitting was hard and uncomfortable. I should have took 3 weeks off. Sleeping is getting easier and I am starting to sleep on my side. Can't wait to be 100%.
You look awesome. Looking forward to surgery just wishing I could skip recovery lol. Take it easy.
U look awesome! But let me ask u, pls don't be defended! Do u feel a cardboard ? Look so flat in the pic but sounds very tough and hard. Do u swell very much?
Feel like a cardboard ? I meant

30 days post tummy tuck/lipo

Survived! Feel really good. I get swelled up as the day goes on and it is still numb and sore where the lipo was done.
U look great after a month. I haven't got mine but the swelling always become a challenge. Wishing no covery time ;) just back to normal after it is done. No such thing huh? How is your incision?
My incision is very thin. Its still covered by this strip glue piece. Dr said it will come off by itself. Its healing great. Thanks.
Lookin fabulous! Are you feeling back to normal? 6 more days for me.... so excited!
Dr. Benjamin Lam

I am completely satisfied by my results. I look better 10 days post op then I did before I had children. This doctor is amazing. My scar is super thin. I would do it all over again.