Tummy Tuck and Lipo to the Flanks - Langhorne, PA

I'm 35 have two kids ages 6 and 3. Two c-sections...

I'm 35 have two kids ages 6 and 3. Two c-sections leaving a disastrous belly I decided to do it. Weight at surgery date was 132lbs. I'm two days postop and I'm very very sore. Here's a picture of before. I am pretty much just sitting in my recliner. I am sore and tight. Pain meds help. I will not be able to see my belly till next sat. God I hope it looks good.

10 days post op and Super happy

I am ecstatic. I look better 10 days postop then I did before I had kids. I am so happy.

side view

Before and after

16 days post op

Feeling better, less sore but wow do I get swollen. Went back to work yesterday and I really didn't realize how weak I was until I got to work. Sitting was hard and uncomfortable. I should have took 3 weeks off. Sleeping is getting easier and I am starting to sleep on my side. Can't wait to be 100%.

30 days post tummy tuck/lipo

Survived! Feel really good. I get swelled up as the day goes on and it is still numb and sore where the lipo was done.
Dr. Benjamin Lam

I am completely satisfied by my results. I look better 10 days post op then I did before I had children. This doctor is amazing. My scar is super thin. I would do it all over again.