Tummy Tuck and Lipo to the Flanks - Langhorne, PA

I'm 35 have two kids ages 6 and 3. Two c-sections...

I'm 35 have two kids ages 6 and 3. Two c-sections leaving a disastrous belly I decided to do it. Weight at surgery date was 132lbs. I'm two days postop and I'm very very sore. Here's a picture of before. I am pretty much just sitting in my recliner. I am sore and tight. Pain meds help. I will not be able to see my belly till next sat. God I hope it looks good.

10 days post op and Super happy

I am ecstatic. I look better 10 days postop then I did before I had kids. I am so happy.

side view

Before and after

16 days post op

Feeling better, less sore but wow do I get swollen. Went back to work yesterday and I really didn't realize how weak I was until I got to work. Sitting was hard and uncomfortable. I should have took 3 weeks off. Sleeping is getting easier and I am starting to sleep on my side. Can't wait to be 100%.

30 days post tummy tuck/lipo

Survived! Feel really good. I get swelled up as the day goes on and it is still numb and sore where the lipo was done.
Dr. Benjamin Lam

I am completely satisfied by my results. I look better 10 days post op then I did before I had children. This doctor is amazing. My scar is super thin. I would do it all over again.

U look great after a month. I haven't got mine but the swelling always become a challenge. Wishing no covery time ;) just back to normal after it is done. No such thing huh? How is your incision?
My incision is very thin. Its still covered by this strip glue piece. Dr said it will come off by itself. Its healing great. Thanks.
Lookin fabulous! Are you feeling back to normal? 6 more days for me.... so excited!
You look awesome. Looking forward to surgery just wishing I could skip recovery lol. Take it easy.
U look awesome! But let me ask u, pls don't be defended! Do u feel a cardboard ? Look so flat in the pic but sounds very tough and hard. Do u swell very much?
Feel like a cardboard ? I meant
It's very very tight and I swell awful. I feel by 3 o clock like a swollen ham. It's not easy but it's getting better.
And my upper abs are really tight. Oh and another weird thing..my public mound gets so swollen it looks weird.
You look great girl, Congrats
Take care, oh Man U look great
Isn't yours in march. Your next!!!
Yes, and fly like 22 hrs...before the surgery...scared now...kinda want to back out cuz I am very chicken. ;(
When I was at the hospital I had an anxiety attack when I was waiting. They had to give me oxygen. Lol. I freaked out. Then when I came too I cursed out the nurse because I had a hardtime walking. I kept nodding out from all the anesthesia that the nurse wanted to put a depends on me. I yelled so loud your not putting an f#### diaper on me. Haha. You can do it. I did it I'm fine walking. One more week I should be good. Go back to work this friday
You look great!!
Ok people. I am so happy. I cried all the way home from the doctor.
How do u compare the TT pain vs the csection? Thanks. Haven't seen u online so hope u r ok.
Ty pain really bites. It is way different. The only good thing is that your not bleeding like a c sect. Really though the pain is much better. I just want the tubed out and to be able to poop. Sorry tmi but that has been my biggest issue. I can't wait to see how it looks!!!!
can't wait to see your result. hope it looks great! your tummy is just similar to mine. good luck and happy healing!
Congrats!! The soreness from the lipo is worse than the incision area to me.
Your right. I'm sore all around but my back and sides are hurting the most. Today is day is 6 day post op. I am much better today. More emotional because I can't do much. I want these drains out. !!
I know what u mean. The drains drove me mad. I was emotional around that time too. I cried because I felt helpless. It will pass. Happ healing
Do u have the electric recliner or the manual one? Is it hard or painful to push it down or up? Thanks. Take care. U r brave. I wanna back out already
I needed help getting in and out. Today I can do it myself. Except for the am. I'm very stiff in the morning.
Do u have an extended TT? Hope u heal fast
Just a regular recliner. Today I'm much mor mobile. Still sore. Yes had an extended. I'm hoping my stretch marks are gone. These drains are annoying. I really just wish I could go to the bathroom normally. Feel all bruised up but I'm just praying it was worth it.