Thrilled with Result - Face Lift,neck Lift,top and Bottom of Eyes - Langhorne, PA

Took 3 hours,I have ITP so had a lot of bleeding...

Took 3 hours,I have ITP so had a lot of bleeding on one side and had to have it redone after stitches were removed because of excessive bleeding. I am upset at my face feeling cement like and my top lip is very droopy on one side.Very swollen under my chin and on my jawline.My eyes appear to have an unfamiliar shap.I am hoping that all will turn out well in the end !

Texas girl 1944

Had my surgery in April,of this year,Ihad a compilation because of my ITP,although my healing was slower than most it finally has come together and my results are great.This site has allowed me to read all opinions and to speak to others going thru their own problems and to vent concerns to each other !
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Very caring doctor!

I'm sorry to hear your recovery is so rough. What is ITP?

You might want to check out this forum thread from other ladies who are taking a long time to heal, too.

Please keep us posted! Hoping you're feeling better soon.

Low platelets,I had to take steroids for two weeks before surgery,feeling a little better now !Thanks !

Ah, I have low platelets as well. I didn't know steroids could help with that! How are you feeling today?

Have you posted any photos