Perfection - Lane Cove, AU

Some four years ago I decided I was ready to lose...

Some four years ago I decided I was ready to lose weight after completing my family of seven children. My head was in the right space and I lost some 30 kilos. Time to seek advice about the " apron" I was left with. To me, taking away that " apron" would make me feel better about myself, more confident, perhaps improve a bladder condition that I have suffered with and seal the deal of what I had achieved. I guess fair to say I wanted to feel "special" about myself. Post operatively I did not feel too much discomfort as the pain relief was managed adequately. Yes, I have been off work a little longer than first anticipated, however only because of the physical aspect of my job and wanting to feel 100% on return to work so that I could be effective and efficient in what I do. As for the outcome, I am extremely happy and amazed at just how different I now look; natural with the normal curves a woman should have. Perfection is the only word that springs to my mind.
Hi, I have booked a consult with dr Tim in 9weeks for a body lift and breast lift? I'm booked with a couple of other surgeons too. Just hoping you would be able to share a bit more about you experience with me, about healing time, scarring and just generally the whole experience. I'm not looking at having the actual surgery until later in the year but just doing as much research as possible between now and then. Thankyou for sharing your story :)

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! Congratulations on your weight loss, awesome job!

How long did you end up having to take off of work, after the surgery? Were you able to sleep lying down? I'm afraid, when I have this surgery, of splitting stitches, etc, if I lay down.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Tim is passionate caring and empathetic about the physical & emotional outcome of what he can do for his patients. He was completely transparent when discussing my procedure and realistic about what could be achieved. As a result of the pre-op consultations, I felt informed, comfortable and at ease about my decision to go ahead with the surgery. The procedure I ended up deciding to have was more comprehensive, however the results are very much worth it. As quoted in Dr. Tim's profile, I believe that he never leaves the operating theatre until, " the results are the absolute best they can be". A huge thank you Dr. Tim. Your artistic skills, techniques & knowledge have far outweighed my expectations.