39 Year Old Mother of 2

I'm amazed as to how my body is transforming just...

I'm amazed as to how my body is transforming just 3 weeks post-op. I will post photos a little later. Still in the compression garment but was worth every penny spent. :).
The first week there is bearable soreness and swelling but the compression and pain killers help with that. I was back to work after 3 days.
Dr. Adan Abdullahi

Dr Adan is an amazing human being, very friendly and honest. Very good beside manner and gives all the information you need about the procedure. If you're looking for a doctor in Nairobi who knows what he's doing. Look up Dr. Adan, i'd recommend him to anyone....

Can't wait to hear more- what area of your body did you have treated?
I had my upper/ lower abdomen and inner thighs, my body is changing everyday and the comments keep coming :), the thighs still sting a little but its bearable, i'm still wearing my compression religiously 24/7 its now exactly 4 weeks post op.....I'd recommend it to anyone who's having trouble spots that just wont go away...
That is great!  Keep us posted on your continued healing.  Are you willing to post some pictures?
I'm now exactly 7 weeks post op still a bit of swelling, hard spots and numbness on my abdomen, not sure i want to post some photos just yet. I'm out of the CG now... trying to eat right and exercise. My doc says i still have a month or two to go before i can begin to see about 60% of the full result...so patience is key (which is the hard part) :)
Patience is totally the hardest part (pun intended)!  You are smart to eat healthy and exercise so you can heal faster and get the best results possible!  The hardness should go away as you heal more, as you may already know.  Here is a good Q&A about it.