Breast Capsulectomy

According to MD, procedure was very involved to...

According to MD, procedure was very involved to remove my 25 yr. old implants, do total capsulectomies, then create new subpectoral pockets. I'm still in the two week post op period. The first few days were pretty rough. I've had drains and was disappointed to not have them removed at my 8 post op day appointment yesterday. I had not anticipated being off work for so long but do not really have much of a choice other than to wait until these drains are out....planning on it at tomorrow's appointment. I will return to work on Monday. I'm fairly pleased w/ the outcome but realize I'm still swollen and the implants will need to settle. I'm anxiously waiting for all of the pain to go away and to be able to get back to my normal routine which includes exercising.
Lancaster Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for writing your review. I went through a similar procedure with implant replacement. My drains were in 15 days and recovery took longer then I ever anticipated. 6 weeks was a turning point for me. Did you keep the same size? I wish you well in your recovery.
Thank you i remember looking at your profile. You look great! I went smaller implants only about 200. Rest is me. I hope the swelling leaves me a C but I think I might be a D. As long as it does not bottom out I am happy. Be well.
Laser I just checked your pics on your profile. Looking good!!
It gets better pretty quick, but you probably will hurt by the end of e day for a few more weeks. Thank you for th review, heres hoping you love them once they settle.