So Happy With My Peel - Lakewood, WA

After years of smoking and tanning I went to the...

After years of smoking and tanning I went to the doctor to have botox and filler for the severe wrinkles around my mouth. I was informed it wouldn't help and that I should have a deep chemical peel. The experience was incredible.

The first week it was hard to imagine that beauty was beneath all the dead skin waiting to fall off. Now 5 weeks later I look like I did in my thirties. I just turned 63 and it's amazing to turn a year older and look thirty years younger. People again are telling me I'm so pretty, it's been at least 10 years since I've heard that. I would do it again with out a doubt. It's well worth the time and money. To remain indoors for 4 weeks for possibly 20 years of the fountain of youth is worth every minute. Go for it!

Hi there,

I also live in Western Australia. I was looking in the mirror in Coles today (in the vegie department lol) because the mirror in the shopping centre's bathrooms were very small and high up. My pores really need refining.I googled the 'Artistry Plastic Surgery' but found no address, no phone number, no nothing... Would you be so kind as to post some contact details. Thanks
sorry to hear that, i hope i went to right doctor myself. I have done 5 fraxel&CO2 sessions so far. And only after the 5th time which was very recent.. i started noticing the difference and even other friends noticed the progress. Hopefully it will be all worth it at the end. Hope everything works out for you all the best
It is fun to look young in the eyes of your family and friends ...the problem is when you're a doctor and supposed to be wrinkled and tired in your late thirty..and nurses take you for an unexperienced young resident and oversee the orders and prescriptions you make to your patients. It is happening to me as I've started esthetic procedures on my face neck and hands since I was 34. It is really annoying as though wrinkles and tired face are my alibi in medical knowledge.

There has been some confusion on the type of peel...

There has been some confusion on the type of peel I had... I had the Phenol peel done at "Artistic Plastic Surgery Center" in Tacoma Wa. It is the strongest peel needed to remove layers of skin. I continue to protect my face with suncreen and a hat when I know I'm going to be in the sun for any length of time. I get Botox between my eyes but no where else.
Thank you I agree all women should do what ever they can within their budget to look their best...
Hi, I am thinking of having this peel done, but only on my chin area. Could you please update me on your progress? Thank you.
So happy you had a great result. "Prettyagain", it's a wonderful way to feel, and there is no reason that women at any age should have to give that feeling up! Good for YOU!!
Artistry Plastic Surgery

He is very experienced in the procedure, took excellent care of me, has a wonderful bedside manner, and was very concerned about my well being and comfort level.