So Happy With My Peel - Lakewood, WA

After years of smoking and tanning I went to the...

After years of smoking and tanning I went to the doctor to have botox and filler for the severe wrinkles around my mouth. I was informed it wouldn't help and that I should have a deep chemical peel. The experience was incredible.

The first week it was hard to imagine that beauty was beneath all the dead skin waiting to fall off. Now 5 weeks later I look like I did in my thirties. I just turned 63 and it's amazing to turn a year older and look thirty years younger. People again are telling me I'm so pretty, it's been at least 10 years since I've heard that. I would do it again with out a doubt. It's well worth the time and money. To remain indoors for 4 weeks for possibly 20 years of the fountain of youth is worth every minute. Go for it!

There has been some confusion on the type of peel...

There has been some confusion on the type of peel I had... I had the Phenol peel done at "Artistic Plastic Surgery Center" in Tacoma Wa. It is the strongest peel needed to remove layers of skin. I continue to protect my face with suncreen and a hat when I know I'm going to be in the sun for any length of time. I get Botox between my eyes but no where else.
Artistry Plastic Surgery

He is very experienced in the procedure, took excellent care of me, has a wonderful bedside manner, and was very concerned about my well being and comfort level.