I Finally Look 23 Not 43 - Lakeview, Illinois

I've had dark circles since I was in high school....

I've had dark circles since I was in high school. It's just genetic. Concealer only covered the darkness, not the hollows of my eyes. I decided that fillers were a good choice for me to look less tired for work and in general. I found a dermatologist who could perform the injections. I had very little pain. Afterward, I was a little swollen and a little bruised. I went right back to work. I did one syringe, but I'm thinking of doing .5 syringe in 6 months for added fullness. Restylane lasts longer under your eyes compared to other areas. So you don't have to get it done often, which is great.

Too expensive

Since paying $700 I've realized that it is way more expensive than other places. I suggest calling around and going somewhere that's $500 or less, it seems hard to mess up. I would never pay this much again.
dr.fine

Doctor was very calming and thorough. She knew what she was doing.

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience. Could you please upload a photo how it looks now? I've heard that it requires frequent injections every year, and I wonder if this is efficient. Btw your results at the photo seem great and highlights your beautiful eyes !
You got great results! :) not many are as fortunate.
I'm surprised you stated that it seems "hard to mess up". Injecting fillers in the tear trough area is an advanced technique. There are many reviews on here from people who did not have an experienced injector and they've had very bad results.
If I saw data proving that there is a correlation between decreased cost and "mess ups" I would take your comment seriously. I later paid $300 at another office for 1 syringe and got great results. It's also correctable, so if something got "messed up" it wouldn't be permanent. Not worried.
Can you tell me where you went that was $300? I can't do it if it cost $700!!
It looks great ! Your before pics remind me of my own under eye hollows. I actually have two full syringes in my tear troughs, it's a lot of filler but that's what it took to fully take away my total lack of fat pads.
Looks great! ! I am researching fillers now. One Dr told me to get Artefill under my eyes because Restylane won't last but 4 months. You mind keeping us posted
Four months ? I've had Restalyne twice and it's lasted over a year. It wasn't even fully gone when I decided to get it freshened up. My doctor told me it can last quite a long time under the eyes.
Yes.. I believe the off
Yes ..I believe the office was trying to push this higher priced filler..told me it was $900 per syringe and I needed a total of 5..lol...I didn't think my eyes were that bad
Did it also help get rid of crow feet? I have new crow feet just below the center of my eyes after I had botox to remove the ones I had at the corner of my eyes!!
Thank you for sharing! If you don't mind, how long will your current work last? I'm reading that it holds for at least 1yr.
Yep it should last one year! I think I will get another syringe in a month to get the full result that I want.
Wow you look great!  I love that your results are subtle but that they make such a difference.  Thanks for providing so much detail and the photos.