I Finally Look 23 Not 43 - Lakeview, Illinois

I've had dark circles since I was in high school....

I've had dark circles since I was in high school. It's just genetic. Concealer only covered the darkness, not the hollows of my eyes. I decided that fillers were a good choice for me to look less tired for work and in general. I found a dermatologist who could perform the injections. I had very little pain. Afterward, I was a little swollen and a little bruised. I went right back to work. I did one syringe, but I'm thinking of doing .5 syringe in 6 months for added fullness. Restylane lasts longer under your eyes compared to other areas. So you don't have to get it done often, which is great.

It looks great ! Your before pics remind me of my own under eye hollows. I actually have two full syringes in my tear troughs, it's a lot of filler but that's what it took to fully take away my total lack of fat pads.
Looks great! ! I am researching fillers now. One Dr told me to get Artefill under my eyes because Restylane won't last but 4 months. You mind keeping us posted
Four months ? I've had Restalyne twice and it's lasted over a year. It wasn't even fully gone when I decided to get it freshened up. My doctor told me it can last quite a long time under the eyes.

Too expensive

Since paying $700 I've realized that it is way more expensive than other places. I suggest calling around and going somewhere that's $500 or less, it seems hard to mess up. I would never pay this much again.

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience. Could you please upload a photo how it looks now? I've heard that it requires frequent injections every year, and I wonder if this is efficient. Btw your results at the photo seem great and highlights your beautiful eyes !
You got great results! :) not many are as fortunate.
I'm surprised you stated that it seems "hard to mess up". Injecting fillers in the tear trough area is an advanced technique. There are many reviews on here from people who did not have an experienced injector and they've had very bad results.
dr.fine

Doctor was very calming and thorough. She knew what she was doing.