Dr. Burgess is AMAZING! - Lake Oswego, OR

After breastfeeding two children, my breasts had...

After breastfeeding two children, my breasts had lost their shape and volume. After thorough research, I selected three doctors for a consultation. While the other two doctors I consulted with were great, Dr. Burgess and her staff were beyond great. Dr. Burgess, Maggie and Lacey were informative, warm and very patient. I had so many questions and they were all answered in a timely, professional and courteous manner. The other two doctors I consulted with recommended both a lift and augmentation. Dr. Burgess was not convinced I needed a lift and favored to do as few incisions as possible. She also required I receive a mammogram prior to the operation which I took as a sign of thoroughness and caution. As a person who doesn’t take surgical procedures lightly, I appreciated this more conservative approach. The actual surgery and recovery were seamless. My pain was minimal and one year post op, my scars almost non-existent. And sure enough, Dr. Burgess was right, I did not need a lift in addition to my augmentation. I was able to get my desired look without excess incisions. I am thrilled with my breasts and am now considering a tummy tuck by Dr. Burgess.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

It's nice to hear from someone who is one year post op! Glad you love your results! It really was worth the extra visits to other doctors to find the right doctor and the right procedure for you. I also think the mammogram is a great idea...good to at least have for a future baseline. How many cc's did you get? Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf!

I got 350 cc round silicone. I am 5'1 and 130 pounds. I am very pleased with the size and shape. Dr. Burgess helped me decide on a size and gave me a general cc range for my body type. I picked the middle of the range.

Now that you've had a positive plastic surgery experience, are you considering any other procedures in the future?

So pleased that you had a good experience.
             so happy for you: glad your enjoying your results!