Dr. Burgess is AMAZING! - Lake Oswego, OR

After breastfeeding two children, my breasts had...

After breastfeeding two children, my breasts had lost their shape and volume. After thorough research, I selected three doctors for a consultation. While the other two doctors I consulted with were great, Dr. Burgess and her staff were beyond great. Dr. Burgess, Maggie and Lacey were informative, warm and very patient. I had so many questions and they were all answered in a timely, professional and courteous manner. The other two doctors I consulted with recommended both a lift and augmentation. Dr. Burgess was not convinced I needed a lift and favored to do as few incisions as possible. She also required I receive a mammogram prior to the operation which I took as a sign of thoroughness and caution. As a person who doesn’t take surgical procedures lightly, I appreciated this more conservative approach. The actual surgery and recovery were seamless. My pain was minimal and one year post op, my scars almost non-existent. And sure enough, Dr. Burgess was right, I did not need a lift in addition to my augmentation. I was able to get my desired look without excess incisions. I am thrilled with my breasts and am now considering a tummy tuck by Dr. Burgess.
Portland Plastic Surgeon