Wished I Done This Earlier...10-15 Years Earlier - Lake Oswego, OR

I have wanted to look more balanced in my body. I...

I have wanted to look more balanced in my body. I work out regularly, but have always had small breasts. Every time I lost weight where my legs and back looked good, I was self conscious about my flat chest. I had friends buy me silicone breast for my bras. When I breast fed my babies I felt the most balanced in shape. 20 years later....I am so happy that I went to Burgess Plastic surgery. The team is sensitive and caring and want what is best for me. I work as a massage therapist so over sizing was a concern. I took 2.5 weeks off before easing back into my massage work. I was sore for 3 days. I started back weight lifting after 4 weeks. Nine months later I am more confident and it looks natural. I have a bunch of honest friends that have all complimented my size and looks. I can massage and exercise freely.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

The whole process was thorough. I was allowed time to chose my size. I made the rice recipe and wore those around. The pre-op appointment answered all my questions. The day of surgery was on time and post-op directions were clear. I healed well, rested my upper body, which is hard for me. Dr. Burgess is top notch, personable, and loves what she does. I wish I did this years ago.

It's nice to hear from members who are almost 1 year post-op. So happy to hear you love your results. Did you get your implants place under or over the muscle? What type and size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!