Wished I Done This Earlier...10-15 Years Earlier - Lake Oswego, OR

I have wanted to look more balanced in my body. I...

I have wanted to look more balanced in my body. I work out regularly, but have always had small breasts. Every time I lost weight where my legs and back looked good, I was self conscious about my flat chest. I had friends buy me silicone breast for my bras. When I breast fed my babies I felt the most balanced in shape. 20 years later....I am so happy that I went to Burgess Plastic surgery. The team is sensitive and caring and want what is best for me. I work as a massage therapist so over sizing was a concern. I took 2.5 weeks off before easing back into my massage work. I was sore for 3 days. I started back weight lifting after 4 weeks. Nine months later I am more confident and it looks natural. I have a bunch of honest friends that have all complimented my size and looks. I can massage and exercise freely.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

The whole process was thorough. I was allowed time to chose my size. I made the rice recipe and wore those around. The pre-op appointment answered all my questions. The day of surgery was on time and post-op directions were clear. I healed well, rested my upper body, which is hard for me. Dr. Burgess is top notch, personable, and loves what she does. I wish I did this years ago.