Revision Rhinoplasty - Lake Mary, FL

I went to Dr Gross for a revision of a terrible...

I went to Dr Gross for a revision of a terrible primary rhinoplasty done by a different doctor. The cartilage graft was placed incorrectly, and my nose was sinking on one side and crooked. I felt Dr Gross had the most experience to deal with a complicated case. I am very happy I picked him! Dr Gross walked me through all my options, and didn't pressure me. With a case like mine, there was risk that the result would not be a good one. My first doctor did not even write an operation report, so Dr. Gross had to operate without knowing what he would find. He did a great job in bad circumstances. The day of the surgery, I appreciated his calm demeanor, as well as his RN Sarah's help and caring. They both made me feel very comfortable, and I felt I was in the best possible hands. I was right! The result is still evolving at 5 months, but already I am SO improved from before. They have kept me in a great follow up schedule. I am seen often and we keep documenting the progress. Can't say anything bad. All has been positive!! I would recommend him to a friend or family member without hesitation.
Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gross is great! He did a revision rhinoplasty to correct many issues from a terrible primary rhinoplasty done by someone else. He was very honest with me as to potential results and difficulty of the situation. He is so experienced and can handle very difficult cases. His staff is wonderful. Sarah, his RN was great. SO caring and sweet. They truly think of everything to make the experience less traumatic. They pamper you and truly make you feel valued. I would recommend him to anyone.