Had a Face Lift and it Did Not Hold - Lake Mary, FL

Had a face lift, it did not hold, was told I had...

Had a face lift, it did not hold, was told I had thin skin and thin muscles. Left with large scar on neck and raised scar under ear, and one earlobe is pixie, (skin connected to my face). Targus on both ears are pulled forward, not pretty. No matter how good the doctor is you never know what will happen to you when you get sliced open like a fish and then sewn back together. This is a very major surgery, think twice before getting it done. if you have never been cut before you may be left with large raised scars or you may heal nicely, you may have nerve damage that never goes away. Make sure you REALLY need this before you do this face lift, you may end up looking worse like I did and then have regret for the rest of your life...

Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. Gross because he only does face. Everyone told me go to someone who only does face. I wish he knew how to detect thin skin and muscles my whole surgery was a waste, my hair fell out from the surgery and the depression. I still can't believe I went through all of this and have so many scars around my ears and on my neck from the drainage tubes.. But now I hide in my hair or hid the scars with make-up.. Feeling a little better after 1 1/2 years. But don't where my hair up in public. oh and the $9000 shezz.. Please be prepared if something should go wrong, you could end up spending more to have yourself fixed..

Thank you for your post. We value feedback from our patients and would like to see you back for a follow up visit. We are committed to good patient care and satisfaction. Although it's been some time since you were in, we want every patient to have a positive experience and look forward to helping you. Best,
Tell me about it ! i had a facelift in March 12,and i look exactly the same if not worse,
So i know exactly how you feel....and what a waste of money,and the downside is we have no address to these so called doctors....it is a sin of the first order.!
I think it is the Devil.. ha ha.. Getting sliced open and sewn back together hoping to look better must be a form of insanity.. My little angle told me don't do it, but the other said oh you will look so good. I still can't believe I went through all of that. What the heck.. Us women have balls of steel.