Belotero Tear Trough Injection- Where Should I Go from Here?? - Lake Charles, LA

I had Belotero injected in my tear troughs that I...

I had Belotero injected in my tear troughs that I have had since I was young (not from ageing) almost 5 weeks ago. I have a pretty big "lump" of fluid where I bruised the worst under my right eye which is creating a pretty bad shadow. I also have a really obvious crease in my left tear trough vs the right tear trough (so they are not "matching"). Not sure where I should go from here. At two weeks post injection the assitant said that the right pocket of fluid would go away, but it has not. The left eye still has a little bit of fluid, but not near as much as the right. I was hoping it would look better than this. Any advice?? (Radiesse was injected in both cheeks, first, the same day to attempt to help the tear troughs, which wasn't enough)

New doctor and way better results!

Decided to drive to Houston and it was so worth it! Not one bruise and they injected me with Restylene. Eyes look great and I had very little swelling and discomfort compared to the previous procedure! On top of that the new doctor contacted me to check on me and how I was doing! Very professional and would highly recommend new doctor!

4 Days Post Restylene Injection New Dr

You can still see slight discoloration of Belotero under right eye, but looks soooo much better.
Louisiana Dermatologist

No follow-up done despite having pockets of "fluid" and shadows still showing. I scheduled my own follow up appointment and was told fluid would go away on its own- which it did not.

Hollywood Fl. I had Belotero injected under my eyes 3 weeks ago. Result was two black eyes Dr. said he hit a blood vessel and I shouldnt be concerned. I have developed some fluid under one eye. I dont see any great improvement. I have apointment today for a follow up visit today March 20, 2014 . I have had juverderm injections in my lip and fold ares of the face was very pleased with it lasts a longtime . I had gone to my dermatoliogist for that never had any bruises.
whatever you decide don't ever allow them to inject juvederm under your eyes. the usual dr who does a good job w. restylane under my eyes injected juvederm and it was a mess: uneven, swelling, tyndall... you name it! Never ever let anyone inject you with juvederm under the eyes! just go with restylane! I learned my lesson,..
Dr Jennifer Peterson
Please share the Dr. in Houston!
Would you mind sharing the Dr you went to in Houston?
I had belotero and had a bluish puffy bag under my eye. I just dissolved and that went all away. Just a little flat now so just waiting until I can refill. Will probably just go with restylane.
Is it yellowish? I have some Belotero near my mouth and it looks like a yellowish pocket of filler. I did get Belotero under the eyes, but had to have it dissolved because it looked terrible.
No, all the color has gone away. It's just a pocket of fluid now.
I had belotero 2 weeks ago and I have a big yellow lump of water under my left eye. You said you had it dissolved. Can you please tell me if this is safe and if it left you with any bruising ?
if you still have swelling 5 weeks post injection then it is probably too much filler not fluid. i had the same problem even worse (bags and blue and yellowish discoloration fom the filler). i had the filler dissolved w. hyaluronidase and now i am basically back to normal (minus some dryness). it is worth getting that bc filler under the eyes can last for years... just go to a different dr bc it doesn't look like they know what they are talking about...
i had belotero dissolved w. hyaluronidase. it bruised one eye but it bruises much less than fillers. it worked great though (minus some dryness which is going away slowly).
Yes that is all I am left with two big pockets of edema NEVER EVER HAD THAT very upset....
if it has been close to two weeks chances is it is too much filler. i honestly never had edema after fillers, the one time i did, it was because i ad too much and unevenly placed belotero. hylauronidase will correct it . i had to go back three times. it dries your skin if they have to use a lot (it takes four weeks for you ha to be replaced), but better than bags...
Hi Angelxoxo, how much did it cost to get the Belotero dissolved?