Love my Fraxels! - Laguna Niguel, CA

My first Fraxel was in March 2009 at the age of...

My first Fraxel was in March 2009 at the age of 48, and I bought a series of 3 for a discount, and had them nearly 3 months apart. My skin improved each time, not within the first 10 healing days, but defintely after that. After the 3rd, I had beautiful skin. I have had two more since, once each year to update me, on a slightly stronger setting each time, as my skin was obviously able to handle the increase.

The R.N. performing the Fraxel is certified for the procedure, and has done hundreds of these. She works in a doctor's office that is highly recommended.

I know other people that chose the cheaper way, going to a non-certified person to administer the procedure, who have not had good results.

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Always check which Frazel machine the Doctor is using. Ask how the wand travels over your face: it is a rolling motion that activates the lasers. It should never be picked up and moved to the next spot on your face. Never go to a discount place, or have a P.A. administer this procedure. Get someone that is certified to do it. It's your FACE! Get references before you go, or ask for references. Start with a MILD setting only, don't try to get the most bang for your buck out of the first attempt.

HI TQ,

This is a great review. The community often is disappointed that the first Laser procedure doesn't work and then they do not want to try again. So it's great to know that is requires one or two more procedures before they see full results. How was the healing process, any tips?

Thanks,