Filler for Cheeks-Laguna Niguel, CA

Self Confidence Booster due to aging

Self Confidence Booster due to aging

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Wow, little did I know that plumping up the cheeks could be such a booster for my morale. I originally went to see Dr. K to have something done for the parentheses () around my nose and the lines around my mouth which look like a puppet. Dr. K appeared to notice my disappointment with the aging process and recommended plumping up the hollows of my cheeks and around my lips. There was no pressure at all; it was as though she was reading my mind. She also added a little Botox for the sagging eye lids, the jowl line and between the eyes. There was a little bruising but it was worth it. I look refreshed but not overdone. I am very happy with the results!

Sorry Britt, I do not want to post my picture on the internet. I have not told anyone about the injections. Although, I will tell you it has been about 3 weeks and I've had several people tell me that I look good (some even ask if I’ve lost weight). I notice they are looking at me to find out what is different. The changes are not obvious, I still have lines above my upper lip and the ( ) around the face but they are reduced and it makes me look very refreshed. I think if I decided to add more filler the changes would be noticeable. This is my 2nd time so Dr Klein was confident with the amount she used. The first time I had the injections; it was completed in 2 sessions.
Even though the cost is high, Dr Klein has specials often so if you are flexible you can wait for her specials for discounts up to $200. I turned 50 this year and I am very happy with the results, anything that makes me feel better and more confident is worth it to me.

Not a problem Ladera, we completely understand, a girls got to keep some secrets to herself right ;) Thank you for updating us and please stay an active part of the community.

Hi Ladera,

I'm glad you had such a great experience, but would you mind elaborating a bit on your experience? It would be really helpful to our community.

Thanks,

-Britt

The experience was great. Dr. Klein was very patient, she listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. The entire procedure was completed in less than 30 minutes. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Hope this helps you. I would definitely recommend Dr Klein.

Thanks Ladera,