Filler for Cheeks-Laguna Niguel, CA

Self Confidence Booster due to aging

Self Confidence Booster due to aging

Sorry Britt, I do not want to post my picture on the internet. I have not told anyone about the injections. Although, I will tell you it has been about 3 weeks and I've had several people tell me that I look good (some even ask if I’ve lost weight). I notice they are looking at me to find out what is different. The changes are not obvious, I still have lines above my upper lip and the ( ) around the face but they are reduced and it makes me look very refreshed. I think if I decided to add more filler the changes would be noticeable. This is my 2nd time so Dr Klein was confident with the amount she used. The first time I had the injections; it was completed in 2 sessions.
Even though the cost is high, Dr Klein has specials often so if you are flexible you can wait for her specials for discounts up to $200. I turned 50 this year and I am very happy with the results, anything that makes me feel better and more confident is worth it to me.

Not a problem Ladera, we completely understand, a girls got to keep some secrets to herself right ;) Thank you for updating us and please stay an active part of the community.

-Britt

Hi Ladera,

I'm glad you had such a great experience, but would you mind elaborating a bit on your experience? It would be really helpful to our community.

Thanks,

-Britt

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Wow, little did I know that plumping up the cheeks could be such a booster for my morale. I originally went to see Dr. K to have something done for the parentheses () around my nose and the lines around my mouth which look like a puppet. Dr. K appeared to notice my disappointment with the aging process and recommended plumping up the hollows of my cheeks and around my lips. There was no pressure at all; it was as though she was reading my mind. She also added a little Botox for the sagging eye lids, the jowl line and between the eyes. There was a little bruising but it was worth it. I look refreshed but not overdone. I am very happy with the results!