Wouldn't Go to Anyone else for Filler - Laguna Niguel, CA

I've been a patient of Dr.Kliens for 4 yrs so...

I've been a patient of Dr.Kliens for 4 yrs so picking a doctor I could trust was easy for this procedure. Always on the cutting edge, Dr. Klien is highly trained in administering filler. Now using pain ease numbing spray makes preparation for the procedure too easy! Loved that there was no dental block or topical gel to wear prior to my appt!

I was pretty nervous to receive Radiesse as I've never had it before and don't like the ideas of needles going into my face. However, Dr Klien immediately put me at ease. She supplied me with complete aftercare details and realistic expectations during and after the Radiesse.

Its only been 48 hrs since receiving Radiesse but so far very mild swelling and no bruising! I'm amazed at how painless the procedure was and how comfortable she made me feel. I was sent home with a boo boo bag of ice and Arnica Montana to ease swelling/bruising. Which the front office staff had waiting for me on the way out. I appreciated being treated with sensitivity, respect and compassion by her and her staff. Her practice is like a five star hotel!! I highly recommend Dr. Klien!!

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

There's usually a 15-45 min wait before taken from lobby to patient room.

Glad things went well for you! What areas did you have the Radiesse put into? Also, would love to hear how things are looking and feeling today.