Dr. Klein - Laguna Niguel, CA

I looked in the mirror and had a bit of an...

I looked in the mirror and had a bit of an identity crisis, I was looking more and more like my mother. If this product had been around when she was alive she would definitely have used it as she looked like her mother!

Ahahaha, the "I look like Mom!" identity crisis - I can relate! Funny how we can love our mom's so much, but once we start seeing the features they always disliked about themselves, on ourselves - eesh, it all seems down hill from there! ;)

What areas did you have treated?

The lines right below the sides of my mouth!! Dr. Klein did magic...really! I could not have imagined such an easy fix!

I never said it was not worth it, I am sorry that...

I never said it was not worth it, I am sorry that it appears that I did.
Thanks! I am looking forward to it! All the best to you!
I'm confused because it sounds like you're happy with the results, but your comment is showing "thumbs down, not worth it". I hope you like your results because I'm getting this treatment tomorrow to look a little less like my mom!
I don't understand the thumbs down part....not my doing, I am still very happy with the results and it has been about 3 weeks...I trust Dr.Klein to do the best for me and so far I am very happy. I have been her client for a number of years but this was the first time I had done anything other than Botox. You will be happy.
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Klein is savvy and made me feel confident. She also is efficient which might not seem warm and cozy.