Dr. Klein - Laguna Niguel, CA

I looked in the mirror and had a bit of an...

I looked in the mirror and had a bit of an identity crisis, I was looking more and more like my mother. If this product had been around when she was alive she would definitely have used it as she looked like her mother!

I never said it was not worth it, I am sorry that...

I never said it was not worth it, I am sorry that it appears that I did.
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Klein is savvy and made me feel confident. She also is efficient which might not seem warm and cozy.

Thanks! I am looking forward to it! All the best to you!

Ahahaha, the "I look like Mom!" identity crisis - I can relate! Funny how we can love our mom's so much, but once we start seeing the features they always disliked about themselves, on ourselves - eesh, it all seems down hill from there! ;)

What areas did you have treated?

The lines right below the sides of my mouth!! Dr. Klein did magic...really! I could not have imagined such an easy fix!
I'm confused because it sounds like you're happy with the results, but your comment is showing "thumbs down, not worth it". I hope you like your results because I'm getting this treatment tomorrow to look a little less like my mom!
I don't understand the thumbs down part....not my doing, I am still very happy with the results and it has been about 3 weeks...I trust Dr.Klein to do the best for me and so far I am very happy. I have been her client for a number of years but this was the first time I had done anything other than Botox. You will be happy.