Amazing Experience... Many Thanks - Laguna Niguel, CA

Wanted a reduction in trough lines around lower...

Wanted a reduction in trough lines around lower eyes, as well as diminished lines in forehead and filling in of pre-jowl area.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Klein as I'd done some research and heard only good things regarding her practice and her technique. I felt comfortable the moment I walked in the front door. I accidentally walked into the day spa side, and was graciously escorted to the appropriate area by a very friendly staff member. I was greeted at the desk by another staffer that was every bit as polite as the first. As this was my first visit, I was given paperwork to fill out. I completed the paperwork, and was called to the back just moments later. I was given some literature regarding my chosen procedures to read while waiting. I didn't have to wait long. Dr. Klein came in, and was very warm, friendly and conversational. She immediately put me at ease. We discussed what I considered my issues, and the amount of money I could afford to spend, then mapped out a plan of care that suited both perfectly. She listened well to what I had to say, and made valuable suggestions. All in all it was a great experience, and I will be going back, and also recommending her to my friends.