Dr. Klein is Professional and Courteous at Every Office Visit.

To help eliminate the lines above my upper lip.

To help eliminate the lines above my upper lip.

I was a smoker for many years so therefore had...

I was a smoker for many years so therefore had lines over my upper lip. I had always felt self conscious about them and felt they made me look older and my lipstick would always bleed into the lines. I was working at a beauty salon in Orange County and everyone said they went to Dr. Klein. I went to her and she stated she could help me with the lines and filled them in with Restylin. I was overjoyed with the results of this simple procedure. So much so that I have gone back to Dr. Klein year after year (the procedure lasts approximately one year). I wait until I see the lines start forming and head back to Dr. Klein. It is a little painful but as far as I'm concerned it is well worth it. I feel like wearing lipstick again and my husband is also happy with the results. He never says anything about the cost because he knows how much better it makes me feel. I cannot thank Dr. Klein enough for this simple procedure that means to much to me.
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

I have been seeing Dr. Klein for many years and appreciate her professionalism very much. I also work for a physician and understand the workings of a medical office. Dr. Klein's staff is thorough and courteous every time I call and come in for an office visit.