I'd Give Her 6 Stars If I Could - But 5 Stars is the Highest Rating Allowed! - Laguna Niguel, CA

This was my third visit to this...

This was my third visit to this physician/dermatologist. I made my original decision to make an appointment with her as a result of the reviews that I had read on this site. At this point, I feel confident to add my own opinion. I had seen another dermatologist prior and was unhappy with my treatment outcomes - and that was the reason I was initially searching for a new provider. I absolutely made the right decision. She takes time to talk with me about what results I'd like to see and tells me, honestly, if she recommends that particular treatment for me. I appreciate her honesty and integrity. Then, when she gets down to business, she is extremely efficient and my injections are nearly painless and fast. Suffice to say that I continue to be very, very pleased with my results.

I was asked to provide a bit more specific...

I was asked to provide a bit more specific information about my review, so here goes. I began using Botox a couple of years ago to smooth out some wrinkles on my forehead and crow's feet around my eyes. An added benefit of these injections is that my eyebrows are raised and I look more wide-awake and refreshed. The botox injections are nearly painless as Dr. K uses a type of needle that delivers the product quickly and efficiently. I'm prone to a bit of bruising, so I use ice afterward (and a little concealer if needed) and am right back to all of my activities. I have also had Dr. K inject fillers to enhance my cheekbones and lips. Again, she errs on the side of being conservative, realizing that you can always add more. I love, love, love the fillers. I look like a younger, more vibrant version of me. The filler injections can be a tad painful so she sprays something on the injection site to freeze it and she's done in a jiff. I only need botox and fillers a couple of times years - and it's completely worth the investment in me as a working professional woman.

Dr. Lorrie Klein

Takes the time to talk and listen before beginning treatment Explains my options and makes recommendations Office staff are friendly and professional All fees are explained to me before treatment begins Always given written instructions for after care follow up

Glad you were pleased.