Awesome Botox and Filler! - Laguna Niguel, CA

I ended up getting Botox for my furrowed brow and...

I ended up getting Botox for my furrowed brow and filler in my cheeks and lips. She was conservative with the Botox, which I love. When she asked if I'd like my crows feet done, I said I didn't like the crows feet but hated the frozen look that happens people smile but don't have any little eye smile crinkles. She said by using just the right amount, I'll still have smile lines. And I do! It looks sooo natural!

My cheeks and lips look incredible. My previous Dr would do several injections, especially when he did my lips. I could barely feel Dr Klein's injections and I walked out with NO bruising. While you can bruise with even the most experienced injector, I always bruised with my previous Dr.

I can't stop checking myself out in the mirror! :) The people around me -- especially the ones I haven't seen in awhile- keep going out of their way to tell me how great I look. And I've had three 21-23 year old men ask me out in the last month- I love the look of absolute SHOCK on their faces when I tell them I'm in my mid 30s. Haha.

I definitely recommend Dr Klein!

Love that your Botox was administered just the way you wanted, and that you are loving the look! Have you always used Botox, or have you tried any of the other brands (Dysport or Xeomin)?

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

I'm seriously blown away with Dr Klein. As I was searching for a new Dr, I kept coming across positive reviews for Dr Klein. I probably visited her website 100 times as I was making my decision. After all- even with positive reviews- it's a bit scary to go to a new Dr who will work on your FACE! Though I live an hour from her office, I decided to follow my instinct and made an appt. Over the last two years, I tried Botox and filler with one of San Diego's top injectors. But I always felt kind of iffy about his technique and had a few bad experiences. So off I went to Dr Klein. First impression- wow, she's friendly! Second impression- she knows what she's taking about. Not only was it obvious that she was a top expert with both Botox and fillers, but she took time to thoroughly explain her suggestions as well as take my concerns into account.