I Look 10 Years Younger! - Laguna Niguel, CA

I had a neanderthal worry lump over one eye. You...

I had a neanderthal worry lump over one eye. You could see it in pictures. And now it's GONE!!!

There really isn't any downtime with Botox. It takes me about three days to see the results. It lasts around 4 months. The pain is very minimal, just little pricks. I also do Radiesse filler which does wonders. There is a little more pain and sometimes some brusing which can usually be covered with makeup. Allow two weeks before a big event just to be sure. The Radiesse is more expensive than Botox but can last up to a year. They do very different things and both work in concert for a great effect.

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

I had seen and heard about so many bad results and was afraid to try Botox and fillers. My friend told me Dr K was an artist and that I would be thrilled. She was so right. Now I look in the mirror and don't see a tired face looking back at me. People tell me I look great and no one asks if I had work done! Dr. K said she would give me 10 years and she did!

Hi Boderan,

Thanks for adding more info to your review. This will be really great for the community. Wow, you see results way earlier than others, which is awesome. Do you have pictures? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt