Greatly Amazed - Ladera Heights, CA

About six months ago, I had Dr. Nassif do an...

About six months ago, I had Dr. Nassif do an amazing revision rhinoplasty nose job you recently for me at your offices in Beverly Hills. While playing basketball I shattered my nose more than once.

After a couple of broken noses, I began suffering from a lot of breathing issues. The biggest problem I suffered from was trying to breathe normally through my nose. I made the decision to get it fixed and I got a rhinoplasty; however, having said that, even with after having a nose job, it didn’t actually help that much. After a few more years, I couldn’t take the poor breathing issues, so I decided I wanted to finally get it fixed, once and for all.

Therefore, I want to communicate my deep appreciation not to mention total satisfaction for the revision rhinoplasty you perform on me couple of months back. Although it has only been half a year since then my nose surgery, I can’t start to let you know exactly how and completely satisfied i am with benefits I’ve seen over the last few months. Due to the fact I’m not a fan of surgical procedures, I thoroughly did my research, read feedbacks and actually did my best to find the right rhinoplasty doctor to conduct my surgery. I know from the results that all my hard, investigative results actually paid off for me; I can’t tell you how fortunate I am to have found you and finally got this fixed!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

research, read feed backs

Hi. Can I see your pictures of before and after? Please get back to me. Thank you.