Dr. Pousti Gave Me the Forehead, Face & Neck I Always Wanted! - La Mesa, CA

I have always had severe "11" lines between my...

I have always had severe "11" lines between my brows, plus my eyelids were droopy, but my entire face was beginning to wrinkle and sag after menopause. I knew I needed surgery because botox wasn't working any more. It was time for more invasive treatment and that is always hard for me because I love lots of activity and being fairly still during recovery is tough. My husband is very visual and after being married 33 years, it was important to me to remain as attractive to him as possible.

I am so lucky because Dr. Pousti did my breast augmentation six years ago (with wonderful results) and I knew he would be able to be able to transform my face because he already transformed my body. I wanted to look younger and happier because, frankly, I'd begun to look a little sad. My results were so rewarding! I look like I'm happy now, and not worried all the time. My brows are gently lifted, my eyes look less tired, my face and neck look sculpted and feminine. I didn't want a harsh, pulled stern look and I definitely didn't get that. I look like me, but less mean! It's so nice to wake up and not see all those lines. I feel younger and I feel smarter, too. It's a big step to undergo any type of surgery, but when it's elective, you really hope you choose well. I feel like I did the best thing for me. If I would not have gotten facial surgery, my deep furrows would have gotten worse and my self esteem and my relationship would have taken a hit. I would have survived, of course, but for me, confidence and a happy marriage have no price tag. They are valuable way beyond a dollar sign. Dr. Pousti gave me both of those things PLUS a more beautiful appearance!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He is professional and kind, his office staff and surgery team are helpful and compassionate and because of their care I was able to sail through this process with no fear and no complications. Dr. Pousti is low key and fun to talk to, but when he is operating he is a total stickler. Everything has to be perfect. I am so happy, I am so grateful, and I cannot recommend him more highly.

I'm happy for you! We'd love to see the photos of your transformation.