I Can't Stop SHOPPING!! $1100 in Bras and Swimsuits and It's Only Been One Week! - La Mesa, CA

At 35, and after my first baby I was so excited to...

At 35, and after my first baby I was so excited to get my breasts back into pre baby condition. My husband and I talked about it for several months leading up to the baby and decided we'd start shopping around when I got close to pre baby weight. I'm 35, 5'4ish and about 130lbs. They now are better than ever!

We decided on silicone and am so happy with them!...

We decided on silicone and am so happy with them! I believe the ccs were 420 and 440. I was a really small c cup before and I think they are settling into about a d from a dd right after the surgery. I really am so happy. I keep buying bras because they just look so good! It's really fun!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My husband reviewed about 16 different doctors and scheduled consultations with 3 different doctors. We knew right away that Dr Pousti was the one. He was so easy to talk to and seemed so assured with getting the desired result. It amost seemed effortless and I felt so secure putting my trust in him. He did not disapoint! He is seriously one of the two best doctors I've ever met or seen. Both my husband and myself had zero complaints and even more so felt so great through the whole process!

Hi Curly Gurly! You look great!
I was wondering, are you saying you are 1 week post op?
Congrats ! You look great !
Hmmm I'm not sure if they were high profile or not...I will have to ask at my next appt.
@fitluv I had it in La Mesa with Dr Tom Pousti. He is amazing!!
Congrats curly, you look amazing!!! When did you have your surgery?
Hiya curly~did you go with high profile implants or mod? you fill out a bra nicely...I love shopping at Victorias Secret now too. burned all my old padded bras & and am having fun filling up my lingerie drawer with new, sexy stuff ....Lol! Thanks for sharing your story:-)

Well, I say just enjoy it. You worked hard to get where you are and you look great! What sort of implants did you go with?