Great Breast Job - La Mesa, CA

I had my breast done 11 years ago and had saline...

I had my breast done 11 years ago and had saline implants put in. At the time i liked them, i finally had a more womanly body, something i had dreamed about ever since i was a little girl. But after a few months i noticed that i could feel my implant bags on the sides and underneath and when i bent over i could see the rippling, not attractive in my eyes.

But i still liked my boobies. A year ago one of my friends got her breasts done by Dr. Pousti. About a month ago i asked to see her implants and asked her some questions and i liked what i heard. So i researched him and found Dr. Pousti to be highly recommended by everyone on the internet, so i made a call and had my apointment. I was SO exited! When i walked in all of the staff there were so friendly and so helpful when i was making my decision on what i wanted.

I tell you i look at my breast now and i love them so much , i went with 600 cc's silicon, bigger then my old ones and no rippling.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad you're pleased with your results!

Dr. Pousti

my friend had her breat implants done a year ago by him and the look very nice.And she talked very highly of Dr. Pousti. And then i went on the web and did more reseach on him and every person talked highly of him. so that is how i made my chose for who was going to do my boobies. Dr. Pousti has such a friendly dispossession and you can tell that he really cares about what you want done to your body. Dr. Pousti and one of the nurses held my hand in the operating room, made me feel so calm. After i had my implant revision i was home for a few hours when i got a call from Daisy one of the women that work in the office, she was checking up on me and seeing if i had any questions or concerns. I never had any of that with my other plastic surgen, so i knew i made a good choice. In a year or two i am going back to Dr Pousti for my nose job. Dr. Pousti and his staff just rock!!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS OR CLOSE TO THEM I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. POUSTI. look him up if you don't believe me .