Good Experience - La Mesa, CA

After ten years of being uncomfortable in my own...

After ten years of being uncomfortable in my own skin, I made a New Year's resolution to do something about it. For the first time in my life, I had run out of excuses. I had the extra cash in my savings account. I had the flexibility with my work schedule, but I still had a very hard time making myself pick up the phone. I don’t know why I felt so humiliated to just call and set up an appointment. In retrospect, that first phone call was the hardest part of the entire procedure.

Once I arrived for my consultation, I felt ridiculous that I had been so insecure. Dr. Pousti’s receptionists and assistants were all warm and friendly, immediately making me feel comfortable. For anyone considering a labiaplasty, I would strongly recommend Dr. Pousti. He did an excellent job, and I am very pleased with the outcome. I am now 5 weeks post-op, and my only regret is not having had the courage to do it years ago.

He seems like the best in the world! Lol , I see very good reviews about him left and right. Yay for you!!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! What was the most difficult part about recovery for you?

Recovery wasn't bad. The hardest part was keeping myself from being too active. I had planned to have several days off work afterwards, but it was still very hard to convince myself that I shouldn't be back at the gym or out taking a walk. The pain was mild and there was practically no bleeding.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon