Thrilled with my New, Smaller, Reshaped Breasts - La Mesa, CA

I've always been unhappy with the shape of my...

I've always been unhappy with the shape of my breasts, which got worse with droopiness and increased size as I aged. Within just a few minutes into my initial consultation with Dr. Pousti, I knew he was the doctor I wanted to fix them. His impeccable credentials, his warmth, his honesty, and the professionalism and friendliness of his office staff all went into the decision.

Although I started having serious anxiety and second thoughts about the entire process a few days before the surgery, Dr. Pousti's drawings on my breasts the day before the surgery instantly reassured me that I was doing the right thing. Just a few hours after the surgery, I could see the beauty of his work.

He promised me improvement, not perfection, but in fact what he delivered IS perfection. I am so thrilled at the size, shape and symmetry he created that I cannot stop gazing at my newly reduced and reshaped breasts.

I did develop an infection in one of my breasts a week after surgery, and Dr. Pousti swung immediately into gear, bringing me into the office repeatedly for treatment, prescribing the right antibiotic, phoning me frequently for updates, and providing highly professional vigilance in staying on top of the infection.Within a couple of weeks, the infection was resolved. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pousti. I would use him again for any cosmetic surgery without hesitation. He's simply the best!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti and his staff are highly professional, super-competent, friendly, and....simply the best!

Congratulations!!

Welcome to the community.  I am very happy for you and your fabulous results.  From a personal experience I know exactly how you are feeling!!

Thank you for posting your review.