Getting Excited for my Procedure Tomorrow!! - La Mesa, CA

I flew to California from Massachusetts, just to...

I flew to California from Massachusetts, just to have a consultation with Dr. Pousti. I did a tremendous amount of research, and found Dr. Pousti, and knew that I wanted to travel to have him as my doctor. The trip was very worth it!! I'm amazed, and could not be any happier with how Dr. Pousti and his staff were able to accommodate my request, and I got surgery set up for 3 days after my consultation! I will be doing a two stage surgery for XL breasts, tomorrow will be stage 1. I have breast implants now, and they are over the muscle, and just look funny. They do not match the rest of me at all. I am going under the muscle this time, it will look so much better that way. Although I wanted to go XL in one surgery, Dr. Pousti was very strait forward and very clear and informative as to how the cons about going that big in one shot. I am a super lean girl and he gave me the best advice for my body shape. I am very pleased with his professionalism and how well he accommodated me, being that I am from out of state. There is nothing negative I could say about any part of my journey with Dr. Pousti and his amazing staff!! I look forward to updating after my surgery!

10 days after...

It's been 10 days since my procedure, I'm starting to feel more energy and strength. The surgery was a HUGE success (pun intended!!!). Dr. Pousti and his team are amazing, it's true what everybody says about how wonderful they all are, and I have never felt more comfortable and safe for a surgery. I flew back to MA a few days after my surgery, I had a phone call from the office checking in on me daily, Dr. Pousti emailed me personally telling me when he would be in the office for me to call and speak with him. I could not be more pleased with my new amazing bust line, but the way Dr. Pousti made me feel safe and in the best of hands is amazing and truly appreciated at that!! Thank you Dr. Pousti for being the best doctor ever and taking wonderful care of me and giving me a better bustling than I even had pictured in my head!! And thank you to all of the Pousti team that worked with me, you are all amazing too!! :) If anybody out of state or even out of the country is considering Dr. Pousti, he is worth the travel, he is the best!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Oh wow, you're going for 1200's? If you are super lean, will you be able to accommodate the larger size with your body frame? How tall are you? Sounds like you're in good hands for surgery of larger implant sizes. Thank you for sharing your story. Looking forward to your photos!

Will you be able to post some pics?
hope your surgery goes well. You chose a great Dr!!!! I had mine with him 6 weeks ago and love him as a Dr.
Thank you so much! It went so well, and I love my new bust line... He really is the best!
               hi looking forward to seeing your before and after pics! good luck!
Thank you! I will be flying back in a couple weeks, and when I do I'll post before and after pics!

Hope your breast implant revision went well! How many cc's did you get with your first set of implants? And how many are you getting this time? When will you have your 3rd surgery for the XL implant? Sounds like you might have to travel again, but it sounds like it's worth the trip. Feel free to share your stats and any photos you're comfortable posting. Can't wait for your update!

Thank you very much, it went fantastic! I was 450cc's on my right side and 400cc's on my left side. I was not quite even after breast feeding. I am now 700cc's on my left and 750cc's on my right side. And under the muscle (although much more painful) was the right way to go being so lean, it changed the look of my breasts completely, I couldn't be happier!! When I go for my next, I'd like to wait at least 6 months or longer, for proper recovery, and I have a goal of 1200cc's for my end result. I will most definitely travel again to Dr. Pousti, 100% worth everything!!!