Dr. Pousti ROCKS! - La Mesa, CA

I had a breast augmentation approximately 5 years...

I had a breast augmentation approximately 5 years ago due to post baby breasts as well as already being naturally small chested. I went on the more conservative side as far as size (350cc), wanting a more natural look, since I wasn't used to having much in the first place. I loved the results and they were exactly what I had wanted. As time went by, I became so used to them, and felt that I was ready for something a bit bigger, that would be more proportionate to my 5'9", 150lb frame. This time Dr Pousti went to 625cc's and and I feel much more voluptuous and balanced. I am a very athletic person, so these augmentations have made me feel so much more feminine and given me a ton of self confidence. I never wore fitted clothing before I had either of the augmentations done. Now it is actually fun to go clothes shopping:).

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti was recommended by a friend. Loved everything about him and his staff. I would highly recommend him to others! I can't say enough about Dr. Pousti and his staff. They truly care about you and make you feel so important and special. Dr. Pousti is one of a kind. He won't recommend something that is unreasonable just to get money from you. I kept trying to get him to do lipo on my abdomen, but because he knew that there wouldn't be a great outcome, he wouldn't do it. I respect him for that, because most other doctors wouldn't care and would just do it anyway. The nurses prepping me for surgery were awesome and made me feel so comfortable, and less nervous. Post surgery, I received calls everyday for about a week either from Dr. Pousti, himself, or the office staff to check on me. What a great touch! Dr. Pousti is one in a million and there is no one I would trust more in this line of work! You will just know it from your first visit with him:)