Breast Implant Replacement and Revision After Unexpected Deflation - La Mesa, CA

To anyone considering breast augmentation or...

To anyone considering breast augmentation or revision,

After realizing one of my large saline implants had ruptured and deflated I was frantic and anxious. The thought of replacing my implants had crossed my mind before this unexpected deflation, but now I knew I had to make a decision fast. He was very thorough in asking me how I wanted my breasts to look and feel like. My old DD saline implants were very large (770 cc), heavy, hard, and sat high on top of my chest. I told Dr. Pousti I wanted a very very natural look, a natural slope with no big bumps high on my chest. I wanted a smaller implant that would look classy and to keep people guessing if I had actually had breast implants at all.

As an avid running a smaller breast size would also fit into my active lifestyle. While in the office I was shown photo albums to get an idea of the look I wanted. I also met several post op patients who were all extremely happy with their results and experience with Dr. Pousti. After my consultation I knew Dr. Pousti was the Plastic Surgeon for me. The most amazing part of this whole experience is that Dr. Pousti and his staff were able to scheduled my surgery for the very next day. When I arrived at the surgery center the next day Dr. Pousti again went over my goals, placement of where I wanted the implants to sit on my chest and a size that would suit my body. I knew I wanted large C/ small D silicone implants and I felt totally confident he would create this natural look for me. I have to say I had no complications, zero pain ( I did not even take prescription pain meds), and was back to my normal lifestyle the next day.

I now have 445 cc silicone 34 D natural looking breasts. If I ever decide I need or want another surgical procedure, Dr. Pousti is the only one I will see. I highly recommend Dr. Pousti to anyone wanting to change his or her appearance for the better.

Sincerely Grateful,

SG, Registered Nurse

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Superior experience all around. I had actually looked at Dr. Pousti's website before this had happened and was very impressed with what I saw. I read all the wonderful reviews from past patients and knew this was the doctor to see. So, as soon as I noticed my deflation I called his office to see if I could get an appointment the following day. The staff was wonderful and understanding of my situation, they made sure I had an appointment the following day. As soon as I met Dr. Pousti I felt at ease with my situation. Not only is he very professional, but also very personable. Dr. Pousti himself even called me over the weekend to see how I was doing. His wonderful staff called me every day for a week to make sure I was doing okay and to see if I had any questions. Even a nurse from the surgery center called to see how I was doing. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Pousti and his staff. As a Registered Nurse I understand what it means to experience superior patient care and this is what I experienced.

i have the same problem too big and heavy! i wish i could go back a year and give the $14k i gave to my last PS to pousti for my two horrible ba's. he never cared about me or what I wanted! I can't wait I get to meet dr p this Monday and it sounds like he might be able to get me in pronto too. I am so excited

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad you like your downsize and had a good experience to boot. It's always heartening to read success stories.