I originally had breast augmentation about 25 years ago - Awesome Experience - La Mesa, CA

I originally had breast augmentation about 25...

I originally had breast augmentation about 25 years ago with a doctor that retired about 10-15 years ago. As the years have gone on I built up scar tissue that started becoming extremely uncomfortable and painful. The scar tissue also started making my breasts look deformed. I knew I needed to get it fixed before it became unhealthy. My original implants were silicone that had actually been taken off the market a couple years after my surgery.

I recently went in for a consultation and within a week in a half I had my surgery. I explained to Dr. Pousti what my concerns were and described what I wanted my outcome to look like and fully trusted him. My goals were of course to have the scar tissue removed and replacement of implants. I was amazed at my outcome, they are beautiful and how quickly I recovered.  I'm 50 years old and I feel great and look great thanks to Dr. Pousti and my husband is extremely happy!

Awesome Experience

It's been 3 months now and my breast implant revision is amazing! My whole experience with Dr. Pousti and his staff has been excellent. I absolutely love going back in for my check ups so each time I can let Dr. Pousti know how happy I am. I get compliments daily from my friends and family. Now that summer is here, I can't wait to go bathing suit shopping!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I knew several people that have had breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Pousti and also got to meet him and his staff through one of his patients a couple years ago. They are very professional and his staff is amazing! Dr Pousti is so nice and friendly, he makes you feel very comfortable and completely answers all your questions and supplies you with resources to help you make decisions on your surgery. My experience in his surgery center was great! The nurses are all wonderful (my favorite part was the nice warm air filled blanket they put over me). Dr. Pousti called me that evening after my surgery and his staff called me every day for 2 weeks after surgery checking on me and seeing if I had any questions or needs. I will recommend him to everyone.