Breast Implant Revision - La Mesa, CA

I had Breast Implant Revision four weeks ago with...

I had Breast Implant Revision four weeks ago with Dr. Pousti and I am absolutely pleased. He knew exactly what I was looking for and it shows with the results. My experience from day 1 was very satisfying. Dr. Pousti gave me all the information I needed and didn't try to sugar coat anything. He was completely honest all the way through and made sure he knew what I wanted in order to satisfy the outcome. I can honestly see that Dr. Pousti takes pride in his profession and does an amazing job in providing the best results possible. My experience with Dr. Pousti and his staff has been amazing, and I would definitely recommend his office to anyone.

5 weeks post surgery

5 week follow up photos. Looking good!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

During consultation, Dr. Pousti explained the procedure and the potential results realistically. I previously had breast implants, but it was definitely time to replace them. Dr. Pousti immediately knew what to recommend and what was needed. At my pre-op, Dr. Pousti did not let me leave my appointment without being absolutely sure what I wanted. On the day of surgery, he also made absolutely sure he knew what I wanted just before surgery. Dr. Pousti also has great customer service from his front desk staff to the medical staff. They called everyday to check on me after I went home and made sure I was doing good.