Breast Implant Revision - La Mesa, CA

I had Breast Implant Revision four weeks ago with...

I had Breast Implant Revision four weeks ago with Dr. Pousti and I am absolutely pleased. He knew exactly what I was looking for and it shows with the results. My experience from day 1 was very satisfying. Dr. Pousti gave me all the information I needed and didn't try to sugar coat anything. He was completely honest all the way through and made sure he knew what I wanted in order to satisfy the outcome. I can honestly see that Dr. Pousti takes pride in his profession and does an amazing job in providing the best results possible. My experience with Dr. Pousti and his staff has been amazing, and I would definitely recommend his office to anyone.

5 weeks post surgery

5 week follow up photos. Looking good!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

During consultation, Dr. Pousti explained the procedure and the potential results realistically. I previously had breast implants, but it was definitely time to replace them. Dr. Pousti immediately knew what to recommend and what was needed. At my pre-op, Dr. Pousti did not let me leave my appointment without being absolutely sure what I wanted. On the day of surgery, he also made absolutely sure he knew what I wanted just before surgery. Dr. Pousti also has great customer service from his front desk staff to the medical staff. They called everyday to check on me after I went home and made sure I was doing good.

Did you have internal sutures?
That size looks really great on you! We tall girls can def. Carry more!
What profile do you have? Are you high profile or mods plus?
Hi, I have mod plus profile ones.

Congratulations on your revision! You look great! You seem tall enough to carry a larger implant. How long ago was your first BA? I'm curious as to why you thought it was time to replace them? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Well i am actually only 5' tall! My first B/A was April 2004. It was time for new ones because if you look at my before pics, you can tell they were starting to drop low and they were too far apart. And I will say again, I am very satisfied with the results on my revision.!

Really?! You look much taller in the photos! Congrads again!

No he didn't charge more for extra large. He actually gave me a price before I even decided on how many CC's I was going with. I have started massaging and they are feeling really nice now. My size before was a small C.
Are you over or under the muscle?
I am under the muscle. I am 5 weeks post surgery and very little scarring. I am very satisfied with the results!
Nice, I may try to go to Dr. Pousti some time in the future, I always read how happy women are with his work!
             how many cc do you have?
I have 980cc on each side and i love them:)
You look good! What cup size are you and where do you find bras?
Thank you! I actually just went to a follow up today and got the ok to start wearing regular bras. :-) So I am not exactly sure just yet on my cup size. I am thinking about a D. What cup size are you, if you don't mind me asking?
             i have 800cc silicone gel! i fit into a 36DD and depending on the bra a small E cup! im sure your way bigger than a D cup!
My goal was to be at least a D. I wasn't so much worried about the obvious "fake" look. :). I plan to go to VS and get measured this wknd. Dr. Pousti does such a great job and definitely cares about his patients... By the way you look great as well;)
             thank you! ive seen alot of Dr. Pousti pics online and your right he does great work! i was originally planning to go to him for my revision surgery but i didnt want to travel so far to california! so i decided to choose a surgeon near by! did he charge you more for extra large implants? are yours real soft? have you started massassing yet? also what size were you before your revision?