Wonderful Doctor and Staff! The Best!!!

As soon as I met with Dr. Pousti, I knew I had...

As soon as I met with Dr. Pousti, I knew I had found the doctor to perform my breast augmentation. Not only is Dr. Pousti amazing, but his staff is top notch as well. All of my nervousness went away after my consultation with him, and I booked my surgery that same day! I was looking for a doctor who not only had the best credentials, but someone who made me feel at ease. I had been contemplating surgery for about 2 years, but wanted to be sure about moving forward with it, and wanted to find the right doctor. I was so impressed with Dr. Pousti and his staff each and every time I spoke or met with them. From the person who makes the appointments, to the surgery nurse, to Dr. Pousti -- everyone - wonderful people! My surgery was 6 months ago, and I love the results. I am 48 yrs. old, and went from a saggy C cup to a DD, and now I feel so much more confident about the way I look and how my clothes fit. I had no problems with the surgery or recovery. Dr. Pousti is one of a kind and an exceptional human being and doctor. Very caring and dedicated to his work and to his patients. I was there for a follow up visit the week of my birthday, and Dr. Pousti and his staff gave me a beautiful vase full of flowers. So very nice. If you are looking for an excellent doctor who will give you excellent results, look no further. Dr. Pousti is the best.

Thank you for your doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and add more information about you and your procedure (why you wanted it, what sort of implants you went with and why, what your recovery was like) I can add your review to the breast aug community. Thanks in advance!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is exceptional - the best. His staff is professional, knowledgable and caring. Everyone is wonderful to work with.