An Amazing Doctor in the San Diego Area. (Breast Aug./lift) - La Pesa, CA

I had a breast aug. and lift done by Dr. Pousti....

I had a breast aug. and lift done by Dr. Pousti. He is amazing! He was honest about what I needed to have done, not trying to "sell" me unneccesary extras. He explained the procedure, showed me photos, and let me talk to patients, former and current. His office called everyday for two weeks, after my surgery, to check on me. He even called the day before my surgery, (Sunday), to make sure I didn't have any last minute questions. He held my hand as I went under. I am thrilled with my results and felt that he and his staff were with me every step of my recovery. I would recommend him to anyone thinking of having a procedure done.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I think the two best things about Dr. Pousti are his bedside manner and knowledge. He and his staff are very attentive. You are never alone through the entire journey. You get daily phone calls, quick call backs, and great people to deal with. I don't have a single complaint!

Are you still happy with your results almost 1 year post op? We'd love an update when you have time!
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast augmentation community.