Dr. and Staff Were Wonderful and Made the Experience a Good One! - La Mesa, CA

Dr. Pousti made the experience much more...

Dr. Pousti made the experience much more comfortable. He has a calm demeanor and approach that he helps take the fear out of what you're about to go through. This was my first surgery and the experience was as great as surgery can be! I was able to see him as many times before (because of nerves) and as many times after (to understand the recovery time and process) and now, 10 months later I am so happy with my results and the outcome. He and his staff are kind, sensitive and listen to every question and concern. They share their own stories with you too! My favorite thing, and ultimately what tipped the scale on choosing him, was he (and other patients) let you see his work- live. I was able to see two breast augmentations so I knew what it would look like right after.

I have referred 4 people there already and one just completed her surgery beginning of May. She had the best results as well.

A+++!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I went to the Murrieta office. They are only there on Wednesdays so the office is extremely busy and sometimes the wait is a bit long.